Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 There's a hole in my bucket dear Lizza....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic There's a hole in my bucket dear Lizza.... Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  07:58:53 AM  Show Profile
To be appreciative of the wonderful life I have which includes most of the "wish" items many listed (yes, I've even pet a cougar, not a tiger)! I'm one lucky farmgirl, though sometimes I get amnesia about that! Thanks for reminding me that it's a wonderful life! Of course I have a list too but just icing on the cake.
Take a US/Canada road trip in a convertible with my DH for as long as we'd like to be gone.
Go to New Zealand and ride in one of those big plastic balls with water inside down the moors until it stops.
Go to the Ballymaloe Baking School in Ireland.
Own a little rustic boutique with a quilt and yarn shop inside.
Help others in a big way with my winnings from the lottery (and it would probably take a portion to fund the activities above too)! LOL.

Fun topic!
Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  6:51:29 PM  Show Profile
I've heard of Cattails, Rene, but I haven't been there. I think I'll put that at the top of my 'weekend trip' list. Cuz a nice controlled encounter would be great....notice ""becoming cat food"" isn't exactly on my list, either. ROFL

Jami, I'd love to pet a cougar, too.... Just love big cats!!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  7:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jodi,
I took my kids there a long time ago.. and they loved it....A couple years ago I was un-loading the van from having been grocery shopping about dusk.. and I could here deep breathing behind me... I ran into the house and my 2 older boys and DH came out and tracked a Cougar down to the river... I still shake when I think of it.....

I might prefer cat food over.. becoming a little "mousey toy" come to think of it LOL

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic There's a hole in my bucket dear Lizza.... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page