Page: of 2

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  10:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Samantha,
Thank you so much!! And I LOVE to travel, cook, and shop so this has given me wonderful opertunities for all three!!! And I am so excited to go!

Thank you again!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  10:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Kathie,
Thank you ever so much!!!! I am SOOO excited!!! I can hardly wait to get there (though I really do not want to get this house ready for the packers!! lol ) I will keep you all posted!

Love n Hugz Back!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  10:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Thank you Jo!!
I am so excited to move!! I will keep you all posted for sure!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2008 :  7:35:48 PM  Show Profile
Wish we could all be there to Help Pumpkin! Moving someone else doesn't seem quite as daunting as moving your own stuff! Actually can be fun even! (Especially if we get to plunder through thier things!) So you'll just have to take some great pictures for us all.. Sort of a Farm Girl Moving Journal for us as if we were with you each step of the way!

Good Luck.. Don't over do it.. & remember.. have fun!!!

Lots of Love!

Kathie..
Farm Girl Sister #29

"In a World Where You Can Be Anything, Be Yourself.."

www.nitegardener.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Happy News!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page