Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Deep cleaning... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  06:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Today is deep cleaning day. It is actually cool enough to open the windows here which means I can clean, clean, clean and not feel all bottled up in here. I love when the house sparkles. I already washed the couch cushions, hung out one load of white, dusted down the whole house and got the dishes put up. I am taking the week to clean and get what is left organized before I jump on the job hunting again. I really feel something is going to give this week, so I need to be prepared.

The plan:
1. Get everything ironed that needs it.
2. Deep clean behind furniture, on top of high areas, make all the windows shine, clean fan blades (icky!!!)
3. Organize office supplies
4. Scrub down both bathrooms- Charlie was sick and even though I cleaned, I still feel icky!!!
5. Chloe gets a bath
6. Freshen up areas of the home to make them homey.

More to come...

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  06:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Good for you. Don't cha just love a fresh clean house? Life is so much easier when the dust bunnies aren't playin' under the couch, the beds, the tables.....Ha! HA! Plus, cleaning always clears out the cobwebs in the ol' noggin. At least it does the trick for me. Have a really good week and I just know that something is going to come your way (jobwise). Anyways, you know what I've always been told? Cleanliness is next to Godliness so I know you will be Blessed.

Let's dance in the rain and play in the puddles under the rainbows.
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  06:58:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
A deep cleaned home is one of my great joys.. there is something about knowing that it is done that is such a great feeling.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

abigailc1973
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

abigail
orlando fl
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  11:25:53 AM  Show Profile
Good for you Heather. I need to get in there and start on my almost 12 year old son's room. Sometimes, I tell you, I can't believe he and I are related.I like things clean and orderly and he seems to enjoy chaos. It's so worth it, when everything is clean and fresh, you can sit back and relax and enjoy. I can't unwind if the place is untidy.

Abbey
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  11:33:17 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I got the master done (still have some clothes to sort through) both bathrooms, part of the kitchen, part of Charlie's room and part of the living room done. Mostly wiping down, moving furniture, dusting. etc...oh boy!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Deep cleaning... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page