abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  11:13:22 AM  Show Profile

Good Mornin' Farmgirlies! I haven't sat here for days now and just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing. I had company (in-laws) from Friday night to Tuesday morning and also worked in between all of that...whew...Today I am "relaxing" and doing laundry and watering plants, inside and out. I popped back into bed for a while after hubby left for work and finished reading thru Mary Jane's Stitching Room book... it came the other day...wow...very very nice! I can't wait for my other book to get here.
I am going to go back and read more that you all have written...I'll probably chime in somewhere along the way...big hugs from Nevada

home with all my heart :)

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  11:30:34 AM  Show Profile
Glad to see you here . You will have lots of fun investigating all the bits and pieces of information the farmgirls have. I'v only been here for a few months, it is still such a treat to me to meet the girls and see all the lovely pictures they post and tales about their farms, Welcome, Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  11:33:21 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Karin! I do feel welcome :) I know i was itching all weekend to get on here and connect again...sigh.. hehe

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  1:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sherry! How do you like Mary Jane's Stitching Book? I just ordered it and Mary Jane's Idea Book yesterday. I can't wait to get them!!! I feel like a little kid countin down the days till my birthday. :-)

Melanie

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart." Helen Keller
http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  2:21:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mel :) I loved it! I should get the idea book any day now.... There are so many cute and practical things to make in the Stitching book, I'm not sure what I will be able to start with, but I just love looking and dreaming :)

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  9:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Sherry the idea book is so much fun! I cannot wait for the "outpost" to come!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hi All :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page