New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Oh! Fun and Creepy! Next Topic  

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:31:16 AM  Show Profile
Okay yesterday was my hubby and my 30th anniversary! Ya know how we celebrated? This will show you how twisted your little friend Mima is!!!! We went to see M. Nights Shyamalan's new movie "The Happening!!!" We both Loved it! I LOVE his movies! This one had the suspense of the Sixth Sense but NOT for the squemish!
Anyway! No flowers for us! Bag of popcorn and a thriller and we are happy campers!!!! LOL!

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:35:04 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations!!! Sounds like a happy anniversary to me! I'm not so traditional, but I do like a good dinner out. A date is a date!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Sounds like fun to me, Mima! Glad you two had a wonderful time! Congratulations on thirty years!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:42:52 AM  Show Profile
I'm not a horror movie fan, but it sounds like fun nonetheless. Happy anniversary to you!!

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
www.madrekarin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:50:20 AM  Show Profile
Hey, its a date. I haven't been to a movie in forever, without kids. Sit and focus on something for two hours then you don't shut up the whole way home. I enjoy any movies that is made well. (maybe not gore, gushing blood isn't my thing) Hurrah for your Anniversary.

Aimee

http://laplantewardklopf.blogspot.com/ Motto To Live By
"Life should NOT be a jouney to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  07:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Congrats on the 30 years... I am more of a romantic comedy girl myself.. but date night sounds lovely.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  07:45:18 AM  Show Profile
Thirty years! Congratulations!! Popcorn and a movie sounds great to me!

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  08:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
How cool that yall have been married for 30!!!! Congrats!!! I want to go see that so badly...my hubby and I do "practical" gifts too...I grow so many flowers anyway!!! We Love Movies!!!

Samantha

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~~Albright

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  08:50:13 AM  Show Profile
Sounds wonderful. Wishing you another 30 years!

Farmgirl #170

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  09:39:59 AM  Show Profile
Happy anniversary Mima everyone needs a date now and then, I love movies but Sterl sleeps thru them, Might just come with our age, He came in yesterday proud as a peacock because he could out work a 50 year old , now thats male pride

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  10:07:00 AM  Show Profile
Sounds like a fun date...I am not a horror movie type of a gal..but heck..I would be happy at this point to see a movie that isnt' a cartoon or a super hero movie..haha. I Don't think my husband and I have been to a movie alone in 6 years!! Seems like either I take he kids, or he takes the boys, or I take the girls or something. Or for "guy movies" he goes with our brother in law. Hmmmmm if a movie we like comes out I need to suggest that!
Happy anniversary Mima!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Oh! Fun and Creepy! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page