Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 MJF magazine issues-Have I missed any?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MJF magazine issues-Have I missed any? Next Topic  

SpinninJenny
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Jennifer
Mansfield GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2008 :  6:55:59 PM  Show Profile

I just found the May-June-July 2008 MJF magazine at Tractor Supply, and I'm loving it. My daughter who's come home to live, said we're going to have to subscribe, and we will soon.

So now, I need to know if I've missed any issues between the "Artists in Aprons" issue and the May-June-July 2008 issue. I'd hate to have missed one before this one! Can anyone tell me if I have them in order?

The first issue I bought in 2006 (I think), I read on it for a week, and still hadn't read it through! I showed my Mom & Dad when they came for an afternoon visit. Daddy sat reading it while Mom & I visited. Then when they were ready to leave he laughed and gave me some money and said to buy myself another magazine, OR if I couldn't find it I could have it back when he was done with it!!! I did find more of the magazine, and bought another for myself. Then I gave issues to my Mom & sisters, a niece, and a grandaughter copies for Christmas. My Dad has been an organic gardner all his life, and for him to take to this magazine so fast was a delight to see!

Jennifer in GA

The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful. --
Mark Twain.

Nigella
True Blue Farmgirl

386 Posts

Nigella
Chimacum WA
USA
386 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  11:28:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jennifer,
Nope you're up-to-date. There are several before Artists in Aprons, but then there was a break for about a year while MJ was working on her up-coming Outpost book. Just enough time for all of us to re-read all of her other wonderful magazines and books before the new one is out right?? :)
Go to Top of Page

LunaTheFarmLady
True Blue Farmgirl

448 Posts

Luna
Rineyville KY
USA
448 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  11:29:40 AM  Show Profile
I'm kinda shady on the order of the mags but i think there is a link on the main mjf site to the previous issues although i believe the orignal ones are out of print now. This year's issue is the first of her subscription ad based mag. Good luck!

Luna The Farm Lady
http://blueballmountainspindleneedleworks.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

SpinninJenny
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Jennifer
Mansfield GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  7:23:21 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for letting me know that I'm current with the issues I have. I'm looking forward to the next issue!

I'll soon have items on my new Etsy site, but I'm still in the very first stages of setting up the site, and don't have anything listed. I'll post my site, when I have something to show. Thanks to all of you for inspiring me to take this step.

Jennifer in GA

The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful. --
Mark Twain.
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MJF magazine issues-Have I missed any? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page