goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2008 :  08:08:18 AM  Show Profile
We have decided to stay where we are for the time being due to it's cheap to live and we just like the area.

However, last week we went up thru MT and I'm just taken with that part (north from Billings, thru Lewistown towards Great Falls) and so we've been talking about just up and moving. But yesterday reality set in and we decided that we need to stay close to the Interstate so we could still dirve our big rig to make a living.

Come to find out, *I had forgotten*, hubby has a cousin who lives south of Rocker somewhere and I've been there once years ago and just loved it but never thought we could move there. Well, now it's a possibility.

So I've been doing some research about MT. Also, hubby has a childhood friend who lives in Libby but what I remember of the town, I didn't much like but am willing to look again.

We're kind of in the 'life is too short' mode right now and I'm ready to do some nesting but still have to make a living.

It's strange, it's like we finally gave up and decided to stay put and then we 'find' this part of the world.

So, I'll keep you guys updated. I'm ready to move at the drop of a hat but we have to put things in order so going to be adult about it and do things the right way.

But, isn't this just the neatest??

Winona

When you lose, don't lose the lesson!!

http://goneriding.wordpress.com/

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  07:45:44 AM  Show Profile
Exciting times for you, Winona! I hope you and DH will find just the right spot to settle down.

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic New plans...of course!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page