Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Time for a swap!! **RECEIVED LIST PG1**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Time for a swap!! **RECEIVED LIST PG1** Next Topic
Page: of 6

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  12:25:15 PM  Show Profile
I received my box yesterday too! I opened it this morning and everything is so lovely! Thank you all so much!

Handmade Soap and More! - http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com

PROUD FARMGIRL SISTER #100
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  2:00:04 PM  Show Profile
Just found out my box came and I'm stuck at work. Hmmmmm - do you think they'd miss me if I ran away for a few minutes. That probably won't work since I'm the only one here except for the attorneys and I answer the phones. Oh well, now I know I have a wonderful package wating. Sage :)

Farmgirl sister #140
www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  4:41:05 PM  Show Profile
BOO HOO!! I want mine!!! Post pictures ya'll so we can see what ya got!! :)

Kelly
Farmgirl #238
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  08:32:09 AM  Show Profile
I finally got to go home last night and check out all the pretty handmade things. Thank you! Thank you! Pictures would be fun - but I'd better not. Don't want to ruin the surprise for those still waiting. It would be great if we would all do pictures after everyone has received their box. Sage :)

Farmgirl sister #140
www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3852 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3852 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  09:37:01 AM  Show Profile
I'm interested. I send you ten things I've made, right? This may take me a week, is that ok?
Marjean

handmade cards and jewelry at jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  4:48:51 PM  Show Profile
I want to talk about my stuff too but don't want to ruin it for those that haven't received their boxes yet. I will say that one thing I got is blueberry muffin scented and I used it today - wonderful!

Handmade Soap and More! - http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com

PROUD FARMGIRL SISTER #100

Edited by - therusticcottage on Aug 06 2008 8:46:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  5:10:01 PM  Show Profile
I would like to be in on the next swap... let me know when/if there will be one. Thanks!!!

Farmgirl Sister # 241
www.thebarnchick.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  6:24:26 PM  Show Profile
Cecily, where are our pictures of that new little baby of yours!!!!! I haven't forgotten your box, just not quite done with all of it yet. I hope you are getting enough sleep!
Monica
Farmgirls Rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  7:17:17 PM  Show Profile
Hey Monica!!! Not getting a lot of sleep, but it's getting better. Just had all his pics downloaded to a cd from my camera yesterday, so tomorrow I will be working on loading them onto a forum. It will take awhile, though as I have dial up internet and an out-of-date computer. Also, I have announcements with his pic on it to mail out... if you email me your addy I will send you one You so sweet to send me a box!

Farmgirl Sister # 241
www.thebarnchick.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  12:03:17 PM  Show Profile
I am feeling so awful and I have an apology to make! I am so sorry for not getting my project done yet, but I am working on getting them all done and bless Aimee for writing me with a very sweet and thoughtful email, but I have been quite ill for over a month, now, and actually forgot about the swap and have not even been on the site. I am about done with what I am sending, but please be patient with me. I will get them off by Monday at the latest. Like I told Aimee, I know what it feels like to not get something when you're expecting something in return. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. It has been a rough month, but, this, too, shall pass.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  2:18:21 PM  Show Profile
You gals are so awesome! I picked up my box yesterday at the p.o. and love everything! Even hubby had to go through and check everything out. Thank you! Thank you!

Okay, for those who haven't rec'd theirs, I'll try to keep this kind of vague. :-) ~ The things I made are wrapped in tissue and have a blue boot punch-out card thingie. I would like to know if your swap from me arrived in good shape and what state you live in. This was kind of an experiment for me (although, I really wanted to do the swap too!), as I need to know how my contribution would hold up through the mailing process. If you can let me know, I would appreciate it.

Again, thanks! I love everything!

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  2:37:40 PM  Show Profile
Hey Gayle! Hope you're feeling better. I don't mind when I get mine....but I'm looking forward to it! Patience is a virtue. And, who knows when someone is going to have to be patient with us?! Have a great day! Susan
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  7:43:50 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl, Mine came through just fine!!

Monica
Farmgirls Rule!!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  02:34:33 AM  Show Profile
Cheryl, mine too!

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2008 :  08:48:03 AM  Show Profile
I hope everyone has their box by now, but in case I will try not to give this away! Mine is the one without the tag and it is a mix and match of someone else's in the group. I really hope everyone likes what I made!

Monica
Farmgirls Rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2008 :  07:09:34 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I didn't think to put a tag on mine, but this is my first one of these.

Gayle, I hope you are feeling better. I used to be a more patient person, lost it somewhere along the way and am finding it again. I went through a stress spell and found that I assumed the worse when someone didn't respond when they indicated. Well, I was humbled after one time of finding out the other person had a rough patch of their own. We had a lady at our main office rushed to the hospital. Those of us in the field didn't know and we had been trying to reach her. Pay and travel are huge! You just never know.

The internet is great because it has a chance to bring folks like us together over great distances, but it is also somewhat impersonnel. Don't stress, feel better and I look forward to seeing what everyone did.

Best Growing
Go to Top of Page

shover1970
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Tracy
Kirklin IN
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2008 :  08:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Send shover1970 a Yahoo! Message
Hello! when you do the next swap i would love to be a part of the next one. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  8:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Hi, I sent mine in a big priority envelope a few days ago. I have the tracking number but you should get it any day.
I still owe ya the $ for return postage, or barter thing. Promise it comes soon!

Jesus was a feminist!
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  08:01:34 AM  Show Profile
I got it yesterday. I didn't even have time to open it, I had the neighbor sneak some squash into my house with the kids. I hope to get Gayles by Friday and get them back out. There is just as much anticipation for me. I only check for the postage. I don't look at the stuff anymore than I have to. It is just as much of a surprise to me, as it is when you get them in the mail.

Everyone is asking for another swap. When I get these last boxes out, I will definatly do another one. I have so much fun doing it. Watch for a new thread on a new swap.

Aimee

http://laplantewardklopf.blogspot.com/ Motto To Live By
"Life should NOT be a jouney to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  07:30:05 AM  Show Profile
I received GiGi's on Monday. I will get them out today. I have a flea market this weekend and have been busy as a bee.

Let me know that you receive them. I am excited I get to look!!

Aimee

http://laplantewardklopf.blogspot.com/ Motto To Live By
"Life should NOT be a jouney to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2008 :  03:54:35 AM  Show Profile
Yeah!! I can't wait.

Kelly
Farmgirl #238
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3852 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3852 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2008 :  1:37:13 PM  Show Profile
This sounds like so much fun and exciting too. I was so happy to do the teacup exchange. I would love to join you on this the next go around. I will watch for the post.
Marjean

handmade cards and jewelry at jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
jeanpatch.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2008 :  1:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I sent mine out over a week ago...did ya get it?

Jesus was a feminist!
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

Summerstead
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Heather
Roseland Nebraska
USA
119 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2008 :  1:50:45 PM  Show Profile
I'm looking forward to getting in on the next round. Sounds like fun!

*Heather*

www.summerstead.blogspot.com
www.summerstead.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  09:36:02 AM  Show Profile
Aimee, Thanks for hosting this fun swap, I was glad to have my box of goodies waiting for me when I got home this morning, I just dropped my youngest off to kindergarten! Boo Hoo, I miss her chitter chatter!!!

Kelly
Farmgirl #238
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Time for a swap!! **RECEIVED LIST PG1** Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page