Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Time for a swap!! **RECEIVED LIST PG1**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Time for a swap!! **RECEIVED LIST PG1** Next Topic
Page: of 6

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  09:57:55 AM  Show Profile
I can't wait for everyone to get their stuff!! All of it is soo cool! Thanks to everyone who sent something extra, you didn't have to!!

Aimee

http://laplantewardklopf.blogspot.com/ Motto To Live By
"Life should NOT be a jouney to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  1:47:01 PM  Show Profile
Aimee; Please check your list because my swap items and for our other barter were in the box with the ones for juliet79. Thanks for checking and thanks for setting up the swap. I can hardly wait to open my box of surprises. Sage :)

Farmgirl sister #140
www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com

Edited by - Sage on Jul 18 2008 1:53:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  3:53:45 PM  Show Profile
Aimee, boy has it been crazy at my house the past week!!! I had a mishap with my old singer when the plug came apart from the cord so I got temporarily delayed. I got my box out yesterday so hopefully you will get it soon. I really do apologize to everyone for the delay. Please forgive me!! I hope you all like what I made and I am so excited to get my box.
Monica

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Robin1974
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Robin
Flower Mound Texas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  4:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Robin1974 a Yahoo! Message
Aimee,

Mine were mailed on the 15th so you should be getting it soon! I hope!

Thanks,
Robin

Before it goes in the bin, give it away or use it again!
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2008 :  4:26:28 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted you gals to know, mine are kind of an experiment ~ to see how these ship. I am praying they arrive in great condition and you like them as much as I love making them. You will understand when you receive them.

I have been kind of worried, due to a post I read ~ another thread, not this one. So, if anyone is unhappy, please let me know and I will make it up to you.

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

Robin1974
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Robin
Flower Mound Texas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2008 :  8:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Robin1974 a Yahoo! Message
Cheryl,

I'm sure they'll be fine and besides, what counts is the love that went into them!

Robin

Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  08:13:07 AM  Show Profile
Robin- I got the postage on saturday. I am hoping I get the package today.

Shianne- I must admit without giving away, I thought the kids got into something, I was looking all over for it. Then I opened the box. you'll have to post how you made them when this is over. I love them! Am I being vague enough? Is everyone going crazy? na na na nanana.

Sage- I got your stuff, I have been trying to keep my nose out of the boxes so it is a surprise for me as well. I have been turning my head away and feeling around for the postage. I went back actually looked and there you were! I also found the swap stuff LOVE IT! Ya'll are too sweet!

I got am email for Jeanna and she has had the flu and it has prevented her from finishing her items. Her whole family got it. So, I will figure out something for her items.

Aimee

"Life should NOT be a jouney to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  09:01:14 AM  Show Profile
Aimee; Thanks so much for checking. I love to save surprises too - I won't open birthday or Christmas presents early but how can you keep from just taking a tiny peek. I glad you like the swap items. The book was custom made by Heather and the necklace is a piece of my new fused glass jewelry. Thanks again for getting this swap togheter. Sage :)

Farmgirl sister #140
www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  09:41:33 AM  Show Profile
Aimee, I see my name is finally crossed off. I hope you all like what I made!!!!
Monica

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  05:21:40 AM  Show Profile
I am so excited! Can't wait to get my box!

As for me, don't worry about something from Jeanna. Sorry, she and her family have been down with the flu. Praying everyone is on the mend. She can catch up with us when she is feeling better if she wants.

Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  05:41:57 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Sorry I am late! Do ya want to swap without me or can you wait for another week? I understand if you want to just leave me out this time. I have them all made but don't have postage until next Friday.

Jesus was a feminist!
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  07:41:39 AM  Show Profile
Aimee, I agree with Cheryl. Can't do anything about it when you get sick!

Jeanna, I am praying also that your whole gang gets better quickly!!
Monica

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  08:12:35 AM  Show Profile
As for me, I am not in a hurry. Just can't wait to *see* what everyone made.

Besides, I understand about the postage thing.

Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  08:36:46 AM  Show Profile
The Beasties and I have a bunch of soap we made. They are nothing fancy but I am going to include them so their are ten items. We have plenty of time to make more.

I emailed Linda with a possible alternative. I hope she can do it.

Aimee

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  7:56:59 PM  Show Profile
Aimee, If it's ok with everyone else in my group can't we just wait for Jeanna to catch up when she feels better. Even though I am excited to see what's in the box I would rather do it all together!!
Monica

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Robin1974
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Robin
Flower Mound Texas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  11:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Robin1974 a Yahoo! Message
Just wondering if you got my box yet Aimee?

Thanks,
Robin

Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2008 :  07:19:21 AM  Show Profile
Yes, I crossed you off. They are great!

Aimee

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  12:00:29 AM  Show Profile
Aimee - I finally got my package mailed off on Thursday. You should be receiving it any time. Although I think that I messed up on the box because I didn't put my items in a priority flat rate box. Just a regular priority one.

Handmade Soap and More! - http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com

PROUD FARMGIRL SISTER #100
Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  09:31:16 AM  Show Profile
I got your package yesterday. It was fine. We are waiting for two more and i will get them out.

I am glad no one minded waiting, I just love the farmgirl spirit here.

You can't control the world but you can control how you handle it.

Aimee

Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  07:43:25 AM  Show Profile
Jeanna has offically withdrawn. She just isn't feeling up to snuff and can't get ur done. So, I'll be sending out the first group out today. I will wait for the second group until the middle of next week. I am hoping to get them soon.

Aimee

Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  5:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Mine are all ready and I plan to get to the po tomorrow. It's the quickest I could do. So sorry for my delay.
Linda

Jesus was a feminist!
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  3:13:17 PM  Show Profile
Did anyone else in the 1st group get their box yet? Mine came today!!!! What fun stuff! Everything is just wonderful! Mine is the one without the tag and there is something kind of special about it but I won't say until everyone has theirs.
Monica
Farmgirls Rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  4:00:48 PM  Show Profile
For those in group 2--The item I put in was potholders, and although I know our group hasn't gone out yet, I have a word of warning for you!! Yikes! I made a few extra and decided to try one when I was taking something out of the oven--ouch!! It's a bit too thin to use the way it looks like, instead you'll have to use it the double thickness. It's cute though! And useful, as long as you follow my caution! Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  5:29:23 PM  Show Profile
I just got my box today! Thank-you everyone for all the lovely things! The box smelled wonderful when I opened it!
Okay Monica, you have me wondering!!!!Don't keep us in suspense too long!

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  8:26:19 PM  Show Profile
angie, I e-mailed you with the answer!

monica
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Time for a swap!! **RECEIVED LIST PG1** Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page