Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic The scrap box... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2008 :  4:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I have FINALLY started sewing again and I have been saving odds and ends of everything I think is cute and useful in a bin. Let's see-

A pink ribbon, pair of old jeans, pair of accidentally bleached turquoise cotton pj pants, Charlie's small but still cute clothes that got stained, a few odd socks, strong piece of twine, little box with sequins (Don't have clue where this came from????), scrap fabric, tomato sauce jars (I like their shape), piece of driftfood, some seashells....

What is in your scrap box or bin or drawer????

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2008 :  7:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
I scrapbook a bunch, so I have scrap pieces of paper, die cuts, buttons, etc...anything that can be stuck to a piece of paper, it's in my "Scrap" box...I just started sewing as well, so my sew box is neat for the time being--only the essentials...I'm sure in about 6 weeks or so it will look "normal."

Samantha

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~~Albright

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2008 :  7:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
How many scrap boxes should a girl be allowed to have, you think? I have four, but I "try" to keep them somewhat organized. I have a couple for my florals, grapevine wreaths, twine, wire and ribbons for my wreath making. Then I have one for fabrics, thread and whatnot for sewing. And then I have one for well I call it the "surely I can use this somewhere box."

http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic The scrap box... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page