Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 If you take a video with your digital camera...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic If you take a video with your digital camera... Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  6:26:11 PM  Show Profile
how do you "view it"? I had the memory card in, and put it in our printer, which also acts as a reader...but I don't know what to do next. Anyone?

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  8:07:31 PM  Show Profile
I'm not sure that you can view video if you're inserting the memory card for the printer to read. I haven't used a printer to read a card before, so I'm going to try it real quick, lol...

Okay, I can't view the video files on the screen on the printer, and it doesn't import them to the computer. So if it's the same for yours, you may have to either put the memory card in the slot for it in the computer, if there's one, or plug the camera directly into the computer and import them/view them that way.

My guess is the printer is set to read .jpeg files, and the video is stored as .avi

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  05:41:50 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Jodi...putting the card into the laptop makes more sense! It's not like it's a "live or die" thing that I need to get done, just a video of our beagle, Daisy Bad Seed and my husband singing :)

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic If you take a video with your digital camera... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page