Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 For Mrs. Myers cleaning product fans...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic For Mrs. Myers cleaning product fans... Next Topic  

JenniferJuniper
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Jennifer
New Hampshire
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  06:05:53 AM  Show Profile
They are running a special with free shipping thorugh 6/13 on orders over $50. This is my *favorite* brand of nontoxic, non-animal-tested cleaning products; what products I don't make at home I get here. The scents are just divine. Since shipping can be steep on heavy items like liquids, this a deal. I'm also going to order their lavender-scented oxygen cleaner to make my next batch of homemade powdered laundry soap, to mitigate that funky Fels Naptha scent.

http://www.mrsmeyers.com/?gclid=CO_vifWq2JMCFQNHFQodkEw_ZA

Farmgirl Sister #204

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  06:09:57 AM  Show Profile
I'm off to check it out. Thanks, Jennifer!

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
www.madrekarin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  06:47:24 AM  Show Profile
I love Mrs Meyers too!!! I scored one time at our Grocery outlet(like a dollar store) I got bottles of the dishwashing liquid all different scents for a dollar!! Needless to say I was greedy and hoarded them all!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller

http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/dcole1
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  3:01:54 PM  Show Profile
I have Mrs. Meyers Lavender cleaning solution and I just love it! Someone found it for me and sent it my way because I can't find it around here. I think it cleans great and the scent doesn't give me a headache! Susan
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  7:59:40 PM  Show Profile
I love this stuff too - got free samples of it about 6 years ago and I've been hooked on the lavender ever since. Mima, I got the same deal at the grocery outlet this year, that and finding some brand-new Dansko's at the Goodwill are my equivalent of winning the lottery. Has anyone tried the rhubarb scent? It is a special edition for spring and it's fabulous!!

Edited by - graciegreeneyes on Jun 03 2008 8:00:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2008 :  07:20:27 AM  Show Profile
I am a fairly new member here on the chat boards. I started awhile ago but my house was struck by lightening this Spring and I've been trying to get "electrically" correct ever since! So, I'm back and none the worse for wear and tear....now if I could only get the insurance company to start paying some of these bills!
Anyway....I logged on and read about the Mrs. Meyer's products and was thrilled to hear about them! I like to buy things that others have used and recommended so thank you! I told my daughter who's a teacher and has a new baby so she's telling all her friends and she ordered and so did I...LOTS! She got hers already and is so happy to have things to use for the baby that are earth-friendly and safe to use! I actually talked to their customer service and told them that MJ's farm was chatting about their products and they said they were going to logon to MJ's so hopefully it will be a "win-win" for everyone!
Thank you for the info and I can't wait to get my products! I have those new frontloading washers (which at this point I would NOT recommend but that's another story) but they require that HE detergent and Mrs. Meyers is that and so much more! SO, once again, thank you for the wonderful information and I love these "chats"!
Maybe I will actually get some cleaning done too! LOL!
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2008 :  10:42:38 AM  Show Profile
I saw the newest Spring cleaning Kit at our Fred Meyer the other day and the scent was "rhubarb" - how unusual!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2008 :  10:56:29 AM  Show Profile
My daughter received her Mrs' Meyer's stuff Friday and I am still waiting but she loves it and she said they smell "heavenly"...I can't wait! Thanks you girls, we are both first time buyers and triers!
Sam in AR
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  09:20:11 AM  Show Profile
OH! I got mine yesterday....so sweet and they smell great! I also got a coupon for free shipping from now until 10/31/08 I think....if I'd known I wouldn't have ordered so much this time but I'm set for awhile now and it comes right to the door and I don' t have to drive 45 minutes to our Walmart and buy non-green things and lug them home and into the house...I like it!
The internet is REALLY great.....look at us....we wouldn't get to have these great conversations and support and learning from each other if we didn't have it! thanks for telling my daughter and I about Mrs. Meyers!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

JenniferJuniper
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Jennifer
New Hampshire
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  11:51:32 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad to know you all tried & liked these.....it makes me feel so much better when I buy their products. BTW I got my latest shipment this morning & made powered laundry soap with the lavender castille bar & lavender oxygen cleaner, and mixed into my current Fels Naptha batch....smells so lovely!

Farmgirl Sister #204
Go to Top of Page

KansasConnie
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Connie
Atchison County Kansas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2008 :  2:07:18 PM  Show Profile
I love Mrs. Meyers products!! Basil is my favorite scent. Drugstore.com usually has a lot of the products (and they are on sale right now)!
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  06:02:49 AM  Show Profile
My daughter gave me a Mrs. Meyers candle in lemon verbena. They are soy candles and although I have bought other soy candles because they are not supposed to cause smoking or that black soot....this is the first soy candle that actually burned clean. I have burned the whole candle and there was not one bit of soot and it was a white candle! I am going back for more!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  08:09:00 AM  Show Profile
Katiedid found Mrs. Meyers ironing water in Lemon verbena way marked down at our local hardwares store (who knew they had it there????) for $1.59 for a quart bottle!! She bought all they had (it was the only Mrs. M product they had) and brought me one. I am loving it...works great as a final rinse for laundry too. A bright fresh yummy smell too. I am going to go look for more of the products!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic For Mrs. Myers cleaning product fans... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page