Jeanna
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Jeanna
Franklin NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  11:30:01 AM  Show Profile
I live in a small town called Franklin in North Carolina. Does anyone have a chapter somewhat close? I live 17 miles from the GA boarder on the western end of the state. I can drive an hour of so from here if anyone has one.
Thanks so much.

Jeanna
Farmgirl Sister #41

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  07:38:25 AM  Show Profile
Hey Jeanna, I have family in Franklin, NC I am considering a chapter for Chattanooga, TN, I suppose that may be to far. Glad to see that I am not the only one looking for a chapter to join!
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  07:42:09 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I just want to encourage you guys to keep chatting..... you will find someone.. or they will find you!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  12:05:18 PM  Show Profile
Rene aren't there some virtual chapters too that only meet online? My nearest is 2 hours away which just ain't happenin' with gas prices as they are and yet I would love to! Plus, I am a "sister" now and would love to discuss badges etc. but they are divided by chapters too from what I can figure out..."Hen Houses"? Sunny at MJ's is looking into this for me and Jen Bove is in Calico Rock, AR which is only 45 minutes but she doesn't have a chapter that I can tell. I told Kelly I may have to start my own here too...we'll see but I'm going up North for awhile this summer to be with "the kids" and so I don't want to start one now. A "virtual" chapter would fit my lifestyle...and my laptop that is coming any day now...can't wait! It's yellow with a matching wireless mouse...now I can go outside with it! YAHOO!! YIPEEE....a Farmgirl's tech garb! LOL!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  1:36:00 PM  Show Profile
Good luck Sam! I am sure you will find a Chapter online if one doesn't find you first!
Kelly
Farmgirl #238
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2008 :  07:47:42 AM  Show Profile
Oops! I meant good luck Jeanna! Sorry.