Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Get yer Farm kitchen Magazines out!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Get yer Farm kitchen Magazines out!!!!! Next Topic  

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 26 2008 :  08:35:14 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness! finally made a Bakeover!!! I had to go the the Farm to do my first one!!! What was I waiting for!! They ARE sooo easy and delicious! I've been making bakeovers out of everything! Thank you to Lisa from Idaho City for sharing her Smoked Mozzerella-we ate amazing that nite!!!!Oh and the fruit cobbler was easy and incredibly good!!!! AND i ate some of the Foldovers that were in the Farm freezer!! Better than any pizza! budget mix and the Farm kitchen issue are my latest food obsession!(oh yes- you can veganize all the recipes too!!!) I was a bad vegan at the Farm! You should have tasted all the amazing cheese i ate.......( i justified the eggs because the chickens seemed sooo happy there! Made a breakfast bakeover too-from Happy chicken Eggs!!!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller

http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/dcole1

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 26 2008 :  10:40:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Debi-

They really are great aren't they? Bakeovers make the food feel like more of a meal- don't you think?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - May 26 2008 :  10:46:08 AM  Show Profile
I love 'em too and for some reason I always forget I have all the fixings for them and end up stopping at the store, again, need to get organized!!
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Get yer Farm kitchen Magazines out!!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page