Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 3 Sheep that need a good home....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic 3 Sheep that need a good home.... Next Topic  

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - May 24 2008 :  10:26:46 PM  Show Profile
I have 3 California red sheep that need a good home. My husband and i have bought a house in the city limits and can no longer have all our beloved animals.... If you are interested please let me know. One is already papered and the other two are able to be papered.

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - May 25 2008 :  10:21:32 PM  Show Profile
Hey, you're not that far away from me Kristy! I live in Glenn, just outside of Willows (which is right off I-5 North of Sac and south of Redding) What are you asking for them? ~~Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - May 25 2008 :  11:11:26 PM  Show Profile
Tracy,
Either however much it cost us to get them to you, or if you can come and get them they are FREE! I am really sad to see them go, but i know that it is for the better. I hope that we will not have to live in the city to long. Then i can resume my contry life style!!!
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  10:41:57 AM  Show Profile
I sent you a private e-mail Kristy. I hope you got it. I would like to talk to you "in person" about the sheep as I have several questions. Thanks so much! Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic 3 Sheep that need a good home.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page