Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Conscious Living.. Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  7:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I really have been thinking about this lately, which I guess it means I am conscious of my own living.

I am really looking at every choice I make from what I wear, the food I eat, the way I decorate my home, how I treat others and myself, from a conscious perspective. It really has lightened my life a lot and I feel happier. How that energy is taking in and then expelled out into the world which I do believe ultimately comes back. I am really making the effort.

Just thought I would share...

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  06:04:33 AM  Show Profile
you sound like a sensitive/caring person. i also believe that what goes around, comes around. when you start to think about those things and then analyze them until their simple.....i think you do become a happier, more settled person. good for you!!
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  06:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Me SENSITIVE!!! HA!!! : )

Yes, I am. One reason I am not a Nurse is I would be crying all the time, I have sympathy pains.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  07:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Heather, I have been challenged by the "treat others the way you treat yourself" thing.... maybe it is why we as humans give ourslves permission to treat others like crap... as it is the way we treat our selves....the other side of that coin would be.. as women we often wil treat everyone and everything better then we treat ourselves... I am trying to find the balance which means caring for self and others.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  07:55:52 AM  Show Profile
That is awesome Heather-I'm REALLY trying to do that too! we'll have to keep each other accountable! hugs!!!!!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Conscious Living.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page