Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show! Spokane
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show! Spokane Next Topic  

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  01:43:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to invite you all to attend our first Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show, that we are hosting on Sat June 28th and Sun June 29 from 10am to 5pm, both days. We are holding the event to celebrate the grand opening of our new store, called Two Women. The store is located in a red and white barn on ten beautiful acres just south of Spokane, on the edge of the Palouse. The show is being held on the property surrounding the barn and will include antiques vendors and artists from the community. There will be delicious food and the Red Wing Fiddlers will play from Noon to 2pm, both days. Admission to the show is free. We are located just off hwy 195, on Stentz Road. Just follow signs along 195 to the event at: 17909 S Stentz Rd. We are still looking for a few more craft or antique vendors. Sixty five dollars covers both days, for a 10 x 10 space. If anyone is interested, please contact me (Fielding) at: 509-951-0523. You can also email me at: fachelf@hotmail.com. Hope to see you there, it will be a fun country show!

Edited by - peggylee3 on May 23 2008 01:53:09 AM

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  06:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
It sounds great, Peggy! I wish I would still be in the area!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  07:47:58 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Fielding,
Thanks for the Post... count me is as an attendee.............I am not a vender, but do you mind if I pass the info on to some friends that are????

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  6:58:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rene. Yes, please feel free to pass the information on to potential vendors. See you there!

Edited by - peggylee3 on May 21 2008 6:59:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  07:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I sent you an email. Cant wait!

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Rich or Poor, It Dont matter We're all the same everybodys hungry in a different way....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

www.justanotherhousewife.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  10:24:29 PM  Show Profile
Firemama,

I didn't get your email, will you send it again? Look forward to hearing from you.

Fielding

Edited by - peggylee3 on May 22 2008 10:25:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

junebugs
True Blue Farmgirl

58 Posts

June
Aiken SC
USA
58 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  3:57:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy this sounds great i will be out there (from S.C.) around this time, My DIL is from spokane . They are moving there in June.and i get to come with them... So if i cant make show can we still come to visit your store???not sure when i will have to fly back... but will try to stay for the sale...I love antiques...and just stuff....
june
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  4:48:00 PM  Show Profile
Looks like fun. Will try to come see/shop. :)

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Photobugs
True Blue Farmgirl

363 Posts

Pamela
Post Falls Idaho
USA
363 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  8:54:15 PM  Show Profile
I may want to be a vendor, what are your requirements? Flea market goods, or ? Let me know...I LOVE that it is FREE to get in. I think people charge way to much for people to come in to shop and spend money! This alone will be a great way to get people there.
Pamela

http://homesteadmercantile.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2008 :  11:20:09 PM  Show Profile
Pamela,

Thanks for your interest in our show. We are asking that vendors sell antique/vintage items and/or handmade crafts. I will send you an email with more detail.

Thanks.

Fielding
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  01:29:34 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone!

We are so excited! The show is almost here and the weather is supposed to be great. We have been working nonstop on the property to get into shape for the show. Thank goodness it finally stopped raining! Thanks to everyone for your generous show of support, we hope that everyone involved in the show, and all those who attend will have a wonderful time out here in the country. Don't miss the RedWing Fiddlers, who will play from Noon to 2pm, both days. We hope to see you here on June 29th & 29th!

Fielding
Go to Top of Page

junebugs
True Blue Farmgirl

58 Posts

June
Aiken SC
USA
58 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  08:25:57 AM  Show Profile
Peggylee, i was able to come to your show and had a wonderful time,the drive was so beautiful, so do you live in the big yellow house there on the property?? i loved it and the yards, the old bike wtih the flowers....and the barn and buildings were great... We stayed for awhile to listen to the music too, it was a good day and found alot of great bargains, had a suit case full to send home....
Hugs June(from south carolina) did sign your guess book....
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2008 :  12:03:04 AM  Show Profile
Hi June,

Im so glad that you were able to come to the show. We had so much fun meeting cutomers from all over! My parents live in the big yellow house on the property. We just thought it was a great setting for a show, so we built the barn to put our store in, and filled it with stuff to sell. We are just getting ready to have another sale on September 13th and 14th. I dont know how often you get to Spokane, but we hope you can make it! We just got our website up and running, and there are quite a few photos from the show posted.

Take Care,

Fielding

www.twowomencountrychic.com
www.twowomenartantiques.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Forrester Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

703 Posts

Ann
Belmont MI
USA
703 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  06:37:05 AM  Show Profile
Fielding,

How was your event and how is everything going with your new store?

Ann
Forrester Farm
http://picasaweb.google.com/FORRESTERFARM/FORRESTERFARMWEDDINGS
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  11:29:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ann,

Thanks for asking about our event! The show went well and things are going well at the store too. We are ready to do it again! We have a new Fall Barn Bazaar scheduled for September 13th and 14th. Hopefully, I'll have some time to post some pictures of our last sale in the next couple of days. We have some fun ones to share.

Fielding

www.twowomencountrychic.com
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  12:01:22 PM  Show Profile
Is this going to happen in 2011?

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show! Spokane Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page