Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Simple childrens clothing patterns
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Simple childrens clothing patterns Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  1:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am looking for something like a pillow case dress for little girls and simple overalls for boys to make. I am a basic sewer but can usually do an ok job. Anyone know where I could find a pattern? Thank you...

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  10:40:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Seems to me Martha had a pillow case dress in her magazine at some point..try Marthastewart.com and look on her web page under sewing... I will look and see if I still have it
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  08:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks I will check it out....
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  11:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Couldn't find it on martha, but went to www.msn.com and typed in pillowcase dress on their search engine, and a ton of cute ones came up...www.sewfunpatterns. com was a good one!
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2005 :  07:47:37 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much that is exactly what I was looking for. PERFECT!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Simple childrens clothing patterns Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page