Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - May 14 2008 :  07:25:56 AM  Show Profile
I have a friend who is selling their candles and such, and I might buy some! Any favorite scents??

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 14 2008 :  09:26:02 AM  Show Profile
I am going to a scentsy party at a friend's house tonight. Since I have never seen their stuff before I will let you know tomorrow what I liked tonight!! Sounds like fun!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - May 14 2008 :  09:34:02 AM  Show Profile
Oh, sounds fun, Jenny!! My friend actually works at the factory, and every time I see her she smells SO good from working around the different scent oils all day. They definitely smell nice. :) I can't wait to hear which ones you like!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  6:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
Oh I love Scentsy!!! My sister-friend sells it; she is the only consultant and is just making the cash...my favorite scents are Sizzlin' Coconut, Perfectly Pommegranite and Sugar. There is such a variety though, that you can't go wrong! Have fun at your party!

Sam

Dirt under my nails and weeds in my hair...don't tell me I can't dress up with flair!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  6:46:28 PM  Show Profile
I ordered the sizzlin coconut, cinnamon bear and Welcome home scents. That sizzlin coconut smells like really good sun tan lotion~! It was sure fun to go to the party and sniff it all....gosh there are a gazillion different scents of all types. I tend to like cinnamon type scents but had fun sniffing all the others. The gal had a jar of coffee grounds for us to sniff to clear things out if we couldn't tell the difference anymore..haha.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  5:17:32 PM  Show Profile
Yummy!
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  5:25:05 PM  Show Profile
I looked at their catalog online. They have so many different and pretty holders, too.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  1:43:30 PM  Show Profile
I never would have thought to use coffee in between smelling different scents! What a cool idea, though! I usually overwhelm my sense of smell in the perfume department of stores, lol... Anywho, maybe I'll have to try the Sizzlin' Coconut, since I'm a big fan of really good sun tan lotions.

~Jodi

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anybody buy Scentsy? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page