Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Meeting the Crew!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Meeting the Crew! Next Topic
Page: of 2

BlueEggBabe
True Blue Farmgirl

417 Posts

Susan
PA
417 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  02:54:31 AM  Show Profile
Clare,
Your photo dorkness is not showing at all! The photos are great...
Thanks for putting them up! Think yahoo is the way to go?
Meadowlark,a resounding yes to Nicole Kidman, I approve wholeheartedly.
and Renee Zellwaeger? Well,all I can say is Blue Egg Babe would never turn her back on Kenny Chesney

"If more of us valued good food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world place."
J.J.R.Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  03:42:31 AM  Show Profile
Thank you girls for all the nice comments. It was great fun to get to meet everyone. And especially nice to have a human bond now rather than just a cyber bond, if you know what I mean. I can't wait to have a human bond with all of you that I'll meet next July too! Technology is great for getting us all together and keeping us all in touch, but hearing those voices, hugging and laughing together is just the best!

**** Love is the great work - though every heart is first an apprentice. - Hafiz
Set a high value on spontaneous kindness. - Samuel Johnson****
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  05:35:25 AM  Show Profile
Clare, What a beautiful smile you have! Loved the pics too! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely time with MJ and the crew!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  06:19:20 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Love the pictures! So nice to see you Clare and put a face with the name

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Julie
MaryJane's Farmgirl

60 Posts

Julie
Moscow ID
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  10:30:42 AM  Show Profile
What fun Clare!!!!This one shows the funny side of we girlies.

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-connection/images/cindylou-clare-julie.jpg

Food Stylin' & Fancy Free
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  10:47:25 AM  Show Profile

Clare~ thank you for posting the pictures! MaryJane, Megan, Julie and I are absolutely thrilled!! We all have had the pleasure of meeting YOU within the last two weeks!!
Julie Bell and I absolutely adore Clare! She is the nicest farmgirl you could ever hope to meet. We had a great visit over lunch followed by hunting for great treasures offered up by the vendors. We shared lots of stories and laughter, finding that we had a lot in common. She and Julie both spent years working as travel agents. Clare is so much like my cousin Carla that I felt like she was "family" right away.
We talked about the Farmgirl Campout next summer at Farm Fair July 1st and 2nd. The campout will be Sat. July 1st ~ we can talk to the wee hours of the morning around the campfire. There is plenty of wheat field space for your campers, RV's (although no hook-ups) and tents, as well as motels in Moscow for those who'd like to stay in town afterwards. I envision a many apron clad group of farmgirls finding their way to the farm. Thanks to Clare who has offered to help find great airfares for you gals who live so far away. It will be wonderful to spend time with all of you!!
sunnily yours,

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl
Cindylou
cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Anna
MaryJane's Farmgirl

27 Posts

Pullman WA
27 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  2:26:26 PM  Show Profile
BlueEggBabe,
I'm soooo looking forward to meeting you.....you are my quilting goddess! See you in NYC!
Anna

The Sewing Girl at MaryJanesFarm :^)
Go to Top of Page

BlueEggBabe
True Blue Farmgirl

417 Posts

Susan
PA
417 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  3:19:27 PM  Show Profile

wow!WOW!
Ive never been called a goddess....
but a quilting goddess???!
wowee!

really can't wait myself, Anna

"If more of us valued good food, cheer and song above hoarded gold,the world would be a merrier place."
J.J.R.Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  4:05:03 PM  Show Profile
Wow, what great photos! Wish I could have been there! Next year, we all go!! Woo hoo!

As for the movie, when I lived in L.A. I photo doubled for Kathy Bates a few times, so I guess she'll play me.

I'm meeting Aunt Jenny next week in Provo to exchange homemade goodies. Can't wait! Meeting sisters, one Farmgirl at a time!!

Hugs,

Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  5:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Patricia and Aunt Jenny - get a photo of the two of you together if you can! I love to see photos of gatherings!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  7:16:26 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you suggested that Julia!! What a great idea! Now I just have to remember to bring the camera!!!!

Jenny in Utah
The best things in life arn't things
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  8:15:08 PM  Show Profile
I'll bring mine, too. I take terrible pictures, but I guess my Farmgirl sisters won't care that I don't look like Julia Roberts, ha ha.
Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

LisaBee
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Lisa
Sparta TN
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  9:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Send LisaBee a Yahoo! Message
I love reading all the posts on this topic. You are some CRAZY women (I consider myself in VERY good company)! Clare, I can't wait to meet you. When you start making those airfare deals, count me in! I am definitely coming back to the farm in July to meet all of you (and to pet that little goat some more!) but I can tell you that after being on the road driving for 36 hours in the past three days I am FLYING back to Idaho. When y'all go to NYC this weekend, I think everyone should wear their aprons (I can picture some designer in the fashion district now taking credit for the new Fall styles). Please take lots of pictures everyone. They are so much fun to look at. Kim...please share the Farmboys with me!!!

"Don't feel totally, personally and irrevocably responsible for everything. That's MY job. Signed, GOD"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Meeting the Crew! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page