Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 PICTURES OF MOTHER--ADD YOUR MOM'S
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic PICTURES OF MOTHER--ADD YOUR MOM'S Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 14 2008 :  07:22:54 AM  Show Profile
Gayle your Mother Is so gorgeous!
What a beautiful woman!

Don't you just love the charm that these woman seemed to carry with them back then.. so amazingly pure & simply beautiful!

Kathie.. Farm Girl Sister #29

"In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself"..
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - May 14 2008 :  08:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
gayle, i love the pics of your mom. in the early one she reminds me of ....oh gosh i'm having one of those forgetful moments. the woman who played opposite jimmy stewart in its a wonderful life. was it donna reed? anyway she looks like that movie star. and in the more current pic she is just beautiful. i worked in "nursing homes" for many years and i just love the faces of older people. there is a look of strength and fragility all at the same time. but the eyes tell all, and your mom has some pretty eyes.
thanks to everyone for sharing the pics and to sweet marybeth for thinking of such a great thread.

love
frannie in texas

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
(http://abunnystale.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

DearMildred
True Blue Farmgirl

223 Posts

Amanda
Tulsa OK
USA
223 Posts

Posted - May 14 2008 :  10:39:04 AM  Show Profile
What wonderful, wonderful pictures!!! I love the old ones so much. Strength and grace.

Kathie, I HAVE to catch my mom off guard to take her picture or else she usually holds something up in front of her face.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic PICTURES OF MOTHER--ADD YOUR MOM'S Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page