Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic New Dog Name Change Next Topic  

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  07:16:35 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
The new basset hound was named "Britches", but I thought that was too masculine for her. While I was thinking about it, I notice some uummm characteristics she has, so I came up with the new one...

Princess Peaseallot!

That little dog must have a bladder the size of a football!

FarmGirl Sister #123

Crafty Bay FarmGirls Chapter

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  10:01:26 AM  Show Profile
Maybe her original owners called her "Britches" because they knew she NEEDED some! Or at least some "Depends" undergarments. Maybe you could change her name to "PUDDLES." (lol) ~~Tracy
Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  6:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
LOL, she's really good about it, only 3 "accidents" so far, but if I had to squat that long to do my business, my legs would go numb!

FarmGirl Sister #123

Crafty Bay FarmGirls Chapter

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  9:28:09 PM  Show Profile
I have a female Chihuahua, not quite a year old yet, and when she goes potty she lifts one foot clear off the ground, squats, and tries to run around at the same time on three legs. I think she was a circus performer in a former life!! Seriously though, she's partially (if not TOTALLY) blind in one eye and I'm wondering if maybe that doesn't have something to do with her funny "potty dance."
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic New Dog Name Change Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page