shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2008 :  08:34:00 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies! Boy, it's been quite a long time since I've visted this site. I didn't realize how much I missed it. Life has certainly been busy for me here at the farm. I quit my job last October and have FINALLY caught up on 2 1/2 years worth of laundry! (Boy, what a job THAT'S been!)
The latest update is the arrival of 3 Jacob lambs! A set of twins was born right in the midde of our Easter party this year. It was exciting for the kids, and the rest of my famliy and loved ones got to see just what a "True Blue Farm Girl" REALLY is! One of the lambs almost didn't make it. He was VERY tiny, unable to stand on his spindly little legs, and his mother was too interested in his big sister. Needless to say, with a lot of prayers, a little bit of doctoring, a shot of Bo-Se and some "Go-Go" juice, the little guy took to his feet, and mama took to him! (These are her first lambs) We named his big sister "Ruth" and the little boy? What else but-- "Lazarus!" The two have an older half brother named "Solomon," born two days before Valentines day. Next to come are my much anticipated Babydoll lambs, and a bunch of bouncing Nigerian kids! Whew! I'm already tired just thinking about it! More news to come.... (and if I can ever figure out how to do it-- PICTURES!) Shepherd girl
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Happy Returns Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page