julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2008 :  1:03:46 PM  Show Profile
MIMA!! Tell me your plans...arrival date etc.. I can't remember. Fire me an email and let me know. I am so thrilled to see you and meet you. Can not wait! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2008 :  9:56:58 PM  Show Profile
I emailed you sweetie!!!!!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2008 :  10:12:57 PM  Show Profile
Julia, now you will have to pop over for a glass (or two) of wine or a martini girlfriend!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2008 :  06:20:48 AM  Show Profile
Grace!!! I'm gonna call you in the next day or two!!! I think I may be sending you some packages! so I don't have to drag them up! (cases of wine......shhhh...)LOL! Hugs! CANNOT WAIT! Oh! What in the world kind of clothes do I bring? And what did MJ mean when she said bring boots? BOOTS?????I only own flip flops!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2008 :  07:30:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Debi, bring a SNOWSUIT!!!!LMBO!!

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Rich or Poor, It Dont matter We're all the same everybodys hungry in a different way....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

www.justanotherhousewife.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2008 :  07:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Debi- it snowed yesterday (Just flurry- nothing "stuck") so I would bring your winter coat for sure. And you need boots. It's been a pretty wet spring and last time I was out at the Farm there were some big puddles.

I would bring maybe one or two tee shirts- but mostly long sleeved shirts and some sweaters and a winter jacket. Bring things you can layer on when it's cold and then you can take off just a layer at a time if you get too warm.

I would also suggest bringing hat, gloves, and a scarf!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  09:17:39 AM  Show Profile
Winter coat???????LOL?

julia suggested Mucking boots? grace-can I get those at Home Depot? You guys are gonna laugh your bums off at how totally clueless I am!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  09:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yes- Mucking boots are best- look at your local tractor supply/feed store. I don't think Home Depot will have them.

Yes a winter coat is a good idea but I have a couple extra. What size are you? Maybe one of mine will fit?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  09:26:14 AM  Show Profile
Debi, seriously, if you are going to ship wine, do it fedex or ups. Post office will not accept it. Even if the bottle is empty...I sold/shipped an empty tequila bottle valued at $400, declared what it was on the shipping/insurance and took almost a year to get them to pay off when the box arrived empty...looked like it had been through a war, taped all over and the bottle was not in it, not even broken glass.
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  10:09:43 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the info Ronna!!!! I didn't know that! maybe I'll check some of the wineries websites and have them ship it? HMMMM...thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Mima..your Spokane trip Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page