Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 CALLING ALL FARM GIRLS- ROAD TRIP?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic CALLING ALL FARM GIRLS- ROAD TRIP? Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  9:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I noticed that badge 11 - Farmgirl Spirit - and thought this may be a great oppertunity for some Washington farmgirls... My name is Rene and I am the Chapter leader for Prosser farmGirls - we are hosting a Farmgirl round up for our local chapter, being a new chapter - I could certainly use some gals with expereince to come and help me with enrollment and answering questions and showing off all that you are doing and your badges..... The round up is May 24th at the Prosser farmers market 9-12... I would love for you to wear your favorite farm hat and apron - and bring your denim jacket and badges and anything you want to share - we will have a great time... and your could earn a farmgirl spirit badge - we will have the local paper as well....Please let me know if your coming.. thanks......

Rene'~Farm Girl
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure......"

nouveau_farmchick
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Paris
Sequim Wa
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  06:13:14 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rene,
what fun! please remind me where Prosser is. I'm on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington.

Farm Girl
Sister #167
Go to Top of Page

Rene
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Rene
Prosser WA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  07:53:17 AM  Show Profile
We are South Central washington - between Yakima and the Tri Cities - right in the middle of wine country :)
Go to Top of Page

nouveau_farmchick
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Paris
Sequim Wa
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  08:35:25 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, we'll see if we can get away!

Farm Girl
Sister #167
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  09:14:45 AM  Show Profile
Hmmm....May 24th. I think I may try to get away then. It is only a few hours away and I may learn something from you all. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  09:40:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls.
Rene has posted this in 2 places: here and under "Across the Fence." Since duplicate postings can cause confusion and give you incomplete information, I'm going to lock this topic and ask you to reply over under Across the Fence: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19823

What a great idea, Rene! This sure sounds fun!! I can just picture a bevy of women walking around in aprons and farmgirl badges at your farmers' market - have fun!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic CALLING ALL FARM GIRLS- ROAD TRIP? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page