Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 I thought you meant smokers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic I thought you meant smokers Next Topic  

dg7954
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Diane
Doylestown pa
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2005 :  5:56:51 PM  Show Profile
I guess I read the topic too quickly, but I read "any smockers out there?" and I thought it was " any smokers out there." Anyhow, while I'm on the subject, how many smokers are out there? I am a major health nut. I am a vegetarian, work out regularly, take vitamins, eat organic, and most importantly, consider myself a very spiritual person who is interested in always learning more and expanding my knowledge. Bottom line--I smoke. Not only do I smoke, but recently I have met three other women very similar to me who do all of the above and...they smoke too. What is that about?

If you are another health nut, spiritual being who smokes please write me because this is turning into a life study.
Diane
dg7954
Farmgirl at heart

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2005 :  6:15:39 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Diane! Glad you found us! You might do best to repost this in the Health category rather than the stitching category. You can copy and paste the message into a new topic there. When that's done, just delete this post. Any questions please see the Members Tips post in the Welcome Category, look in the FAQ (top right of each page) or feel free to email me directly. Thank you!

**** Love is the great work - though every heart is first an apprentice. - Hafiz
Set a high value on spontaneous kindness. - Samuel Johnson****
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic I thought you meant smokers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page