Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Who has gotten a dental implant?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Who has gotten a dental implant? Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  8:03:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I need to go get a dental implant before my husband stops working for his company so we can do it on the good insurance. Ugh. Someone tell me real-life experience how it honestly went please!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com

Edited by - Alee on Apr 07 2008 9:35:15 PM

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  10:17:02 AM  Show Profile
I'd be interested in hearing that also. I need one, but think I'm going to have to go with the bridge as even with insurance mine would be over $1500.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  10:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Alee, I have an implant in the front of my face,lol. I got it when I was 13,I dont think it was that bad, but i might have blocked it out,lol.Have them knock you out.
I have 5 to be removed next week. After that i hope to get my mouth under control.I will talk to my dentist about implants when we can afford it a little easier. Hope you get it taken care of soon!!

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Rich or Poor, It Dont matter We're all the same everybodys hungry in a different way....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

www.justanotherhousewife.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Who has gotten a dental implant? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page