Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Trade vintage crochet trim for . . . ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Trade vintage crochet trim for . . . ? Next Topic  

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2005 :  09:52:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi farmgals -- I'm cross-listing this barter offer. I have about 2 1/2 yards of vintage ecru crocheted trim to barter. The trim has kind of a ladder chain along the top (for attaching the trim) and triangular shaped points hanging down. Measuring at the top, each point is 3" across and goes down to a rounded 3/4" at the bottom; each point measures about 5" long from the top. The points are solid in the middle, with chains draping to a scalloped edge all around each point. Hard to describe! But very pretty. I purchased it to trim along the front of my corner cupboard shelves and then decided not to cut it up -- I think it would be great as pillow trim or valance trim or some other sewing project. What I'd like in trade is vintage or vintage-look cotton fabric suitable for aprons, barkcloth, handmade soaps, or . . . what do you have that I can't live without? Hope to hear from you!
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Trade vintage crochet trim for . . . ? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page