Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Living like we are on vacation...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Living like we are on vacation... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2008 :  2:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
So, most of the house is packed up for the move and I am amazed, I don't need a darn thing out of those boxes to live!! HA!!!

I have been wearing the same clothing, though mixing it up a bit and the kitchen is so bare and clean...I love it!!! I have out what I actually use in the bathrooms (we share on of those large LL BEAN bathroom tote things and ALL of our stuff fits in one).

We are using our beach towels in the bathroom (note to self) and I broke out the picnic wear in the kitchen (another note to self)

Easy and simple and I love it. It took me only 2 hours to clean the whole apartment and I did the 3 loads of laundry in that time.

This is really got me thinking...

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2008 :  2:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Less is more, Heather!!!

Sounds like an adventure if you ask me!

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2008 :  2:49:44 PM  Show Profile
Heather, We have the same type of thing going on here. We moved from aour 1200sq. ft. home with a 1000+ sq ft shop, into a less than 1000 sq. foot little house. I havve tons of boxes and bags everywhere, but I am out of room to unpack them. I gave away sooo much stuff when we moved, but I think I could give more away, because I don't even remember what is in most of the boxes.

Farmgirl Sister #91
Make cupcakes not war!
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2008 :  2:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, and we still have some stuff stored in Texas!! I don't even remember what besides my beloved sewing machine and the tv stand. I smell another yard sale coming on!!!

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Living like we are on vacation... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page