Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 FRIENDS purse/wallet for sale or barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic FRIENDS purse/wallet for sale or barter Next Topic  

Crafty Chic
True Blue Farmgirl

64 Posts

Melissa
West Plains MO
USA
64 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  11:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Crafty Chic a Yahoo! Message
I love to watch the t.v. show FRIENDS. In fact, I own all 10 seasons on DVD. but, I'm not the crazed fan I used to be before I had a child! I used to have every soundtrack from the show, magazines, even a purse and matching wallet. I am wanting to sell my purse and wallet. These normally are pretty expensive. The purses run anywhere from 40-60 dollars and the wallets are 20-30 dollars. I have them posted on my etsy store (the link is at the end of this post). You can purchase them separately or together (together is the better deal). I am however, willing to trade if anyone wants to. I'm into scrapbooking stuff such as papers, stickers, rub ons, ribbon, idea books, totes, storage bins, etc. If you want to do any trading let me know. Or if you know anyone who loves the show and wants to buy the purse/wallet (or trade for it) send them my way! email me (craftychic82@yahoo.com)
Thanks!
(I'm not sure how to add the pic of the purse/wallet but you can view it on my etsy store)

Visit me at my other blogs:
family-fixins.blogspot.com
wwwmyblessedworld.blogspot.com
Visit our Etsy Store:
Heart2Home
www.heart2home.etsy.com

Crafty Chic
True Blue Farmgirl

64 Posts

Melissa
West Plains MO
USA
64 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2008 :  08:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Crafty Chic a Yahoo! Message
I don't think I ever put a price on the purse and wallet but I want to sell them both together for 20 dollars.

Visit our Etsy Store:
Heart2Home
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Crafty Chic
True Blue Farmgirl

64 Posts

Melissa
West Plains MO
USA
64 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2008 :  2:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Crafty Chic a Yahoo! Message
I will trade!!!! I want rid of them! lol!

Visit our Etsy Store:
Heart2Home
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic FRIENDS purse/wallet for sale or barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page