electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2008 :  3:29:49 PM  Show Profile
This afternoon I had to drive into town to run a few errands. It has been so wet and foggy all day, with freezing rain, that it is hard to see much. However I was rewarded with the beautiful vision of a barred owl sitting on the telephone wire in front of my neighbor's cow pasture. What a beautiful bird. I stopped my car and tried to get a picture of the owl. Not that you could tell from looking at it, but the owl turned his head, spotted me and flew off soundlessly into my other neighbor's horse pasture. It has been a long time since I have seen an owl, especially in the daytime. What a thrill.
Moving on to aprons, oh lordy you women are good. i have been working my way through the apron sew along and it is just amazing to see all these beautiful aprons and see pictures of people's houses/families/pets. etc. I had apron envy for a moment, but felt so lucky to see all these wonderful items. I am almost done with my spring block swap blocks, and I've already signed up for a couple other things, but I am definitely going to have to make some aprons soon.
Hope you are all well& warm, karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan

farmgirl blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

777 Posts

Lea
TN
777 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2008 :  5:26:20 PM  Show Profile
Don't you just love it when nature gives you a such a spectacular treat!

I didn't know about the apron sew along. Now I'm going to have to take a peek myself! Thanks.

Blessings, Lea
www.farmhouseblessings.blogspot.com
www.farmhouseblessings.etsy.com
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Owls and Aprons Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page