Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 old hand written recipes to trade
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic old hand written recipes to trade Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  05:58:34 AM  Show Profile
Same here for up north, I dont like to be hot so would love to head up your way one of these days problem is I might just stay! I have a couple more cookbooks I was going to put on the barter today in your interested. Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  06:11:26 AM  Show Profile
Oh Karen, I would love them for sure!!! what would you like as a swap? Do you like aprons? I have a lot of those... do you like Anne of green Gables? Anything you would like? let me know. Thanks:)

"learn to watch snails" SARK
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  06:39:31 AM  Show Profile
Maybe something you,ve made? Did you make the aprons? The name of the cookbooks are Family and Friends from Woodbury Ga. and the other one is So-Good Meals from Better Homes & Gardens 1963 Let me know. Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  07:28:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi Karen
I'll take both...I didn't make the aprons, but I have a few that were made by patients that I take care of (I take care of Alzheimer patients and palliative care patients).

"learn to watch snails" SARK
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  09:46:31 AM  Show Profile
Wow your awesome! My granfather had Alzheimer's before he past and it was really hard going to see him and him not having a clue who I was, I dont guess anyway but he always acted like he loved me just the same. I really dont do aprons but I could give as Christmas gift. Any thing you make or decide to send will be fine. Ill try to get these sent Mon. Have a great July 4th! Karen

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic old hand written recipes to trade Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page