Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Adrenal Fatigue Treatment- Week 1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Adrenal Fatigue Treatment- Week 1 Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  08:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Well, I must be going through some weird withdrawal. I have been eating about 50-60% raw over the past week and boy, I think I am detoxing or something!! Last night was the worse, my throat was all scratchy and dry coughy, I ACHED, ACHED, ACHED and tried to ride it out breathing and meditating but eventually ended up taking a Tylenol PM and got about 4 hours of sleep. I feel like I got hit with a Mack truck this morning. Joints all hurt and are swollen and I am walking like I am a 112. OUCH!!!

Took some baby aspirin this morning and have been downing the water. Not really hungry but I am going to run to the store to get more food for the smoothies. I think they are helping. I think my body is trying to rest and recover, so I am thinking of a green smoothie and some fruit today with lots of water and honey and lemon..

****GRAPHIC***** TURN BACK NOW IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!!****
My bowel movements have been a lot better. I was suffering from chronic diarhea and the docs did nothing other than try to stop me up with medications. I think the extra greens/fiber are helping.

I have been taking a B vitamin and that seems to be helping with the scary screaming fits,,,,or b***h fits as hubby calls them. I swear, I just suddenly snap and go off.

Ok, I will post more later.

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  08:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Heather- It sounds like you are detoxing to me too. Those are some symptoms I have heard about when your body is flushing toxins. I hope your body detoxes quickly so you can feel better soon!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Peanut
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Jennifer
Waverly Virginia
USA
603 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  08:46:34 AM  Show Profile
Heather, keep us updated. Although you don't feel great now, it sounds like you are taking the steps to feel better (and more like your old self) very soon!

My new blog! http://thecottonwife.wordpress.com/

"What is a farm but a mute gospel?"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  08:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I want to inspire others to find their true health and happiness and not go through this like me.

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  11:43:05 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Today I had a LARA raw bar- orange and chocolate and a green smoothie- spinach, strawberries, banana, a litte agave nectar and water. Very refreshing and healthy.

Lots of water with lemon.

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Adrenal Fatigue Treatment- Week 1 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page