Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Sale for Sisters at MJF!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Sale for Sisters at MJF! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  1:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I just received an email from Brenda at the farm!

Like we've said, joining the Sisterhood has its benefits and this one goes way beyond chicken scratch! From right now until midnight this
Sunday ,
March 2 , any order (placed by a sister) gets a 15 % discount on MaryJane's Organic Budget Mix (her all-purpose baking mix available in Whole Wheat, White, and Gluten-free).
http://products.maryjanesfarm.org/pfoshop/AllProducts.asp?dept_id=150#Budget%20Mix

You can call your order in to me or place it on the web. Please identify yourself in the special instructions as a sisterhood member with your sisterhood number, and I’ll adjust your order total and shipping before I charge your credit card. (Our website will automatically charge you the listed price and full shipping).

Questions? Please call me at 1-888-750-6004, 9am to 5pm PST Monday-Friday or email me.
sunny@maryjanesfarm.org

P.S. Don't be alarmed if a free bar of our organic to-die-for chocolate gets slipped in with your order!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Sale for Sisters at MJF! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page