knewslady
True Blue Farmgirl

555 Posts

Kathy
Russellville KY
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  6:12:35 PM  Show Profile
I didn't know if I should call this a book trade or a book swap. My reading stash is getting a little low and before I went out and bought more books I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade for one or more books here. Since mailing media mail isn't that expensive I thought you might have a book hiding somewhere I could trade you for one of these.
If interested holler at me with what you have to make sure I don't have it and then email me your address and which one of the three you would like to trade for.
Does any of this make any sense?
Anyway, I have to trade for a good book:

Stalemate by Iris Johansen

The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

Milk Glass Moon by Adriana Trigiani

A Hero's Redemption by Suzanne McMinn

The last book is a romance novel, which I usually don't care for, and the reason I bought it is because I enjoy McMinn's blog so much. The story line is really good and I just skipped over the romance stuff.

I like good stories, like I said I am not big on romance novels, but if you like it and tell me its a good one to read then I am game.

After you receive my book, it's yours to do with as you wish, and then if you want to trade it to someone else you can.

And by the way, if anyone can put this in simpler terms, feel free to do so or ask me a question if you have any.

Have a good one
Kathy

Will always be a farmgirl at heart
Visit my online shop at http://KentuckyBackwoods.etsy.com

Edited by - knewslady on Feb 07 2008 6:52:59 PM
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Book trade Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page