Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Snoqualmie Valley Farmgirls revving up!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Snoqualmie Valley Farmgirls revving up! Next Topic  

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  1:29:52 PM  Show Profile
I'm so excited! I've put out lots of emails and 2 press releases and so far the response has been so great! I actually have a reporter coming to my house for lunch tomorrow who wants to do a story on the group! Our first meeting isn't for 3 weeks! Wow!

If you're in Western Washington anywhere near Seattle, we'd love to have you come on out! (March 2nd at 2:00 tentatively)

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  2:20:54 PM  Show Profile
Your meeting is on Sunday? I live in Elma and haven't been able to get a group together, but carnation might be a bit of travel on a Sunday. Will it always be Sunday or is that just for the first meeting?

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  2:33:08 PM  Show Profile
I thought Sundays would be an easy day to get together, since most people are free on Sunday afternoons and hubby's are available to take kiddos, but it may change once we find out who's coming and what works for people. Are you concerned about traffic? I think traffic would be easiest on a day like Sunday...better than weekdays for sure! What day would work better for you?
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  2:37:46 PM  Show Profile
Oh - I just don't see my husband at all during the week, so I hate to take off on the weekends. Carnation is probably a little too far anyway - I'm not sure how long it would take me to get there. Thanks for the info though!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  3:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sherri- Mapquest says Elma and Carnation are 2 hours apart. Perhaps you could be a virtual member of the chapter and then when your DH is out of town, you could go visit?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com

Edited by - Alee on Feb 06 2008 3:13:24 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Snoqualmie Valley Farmgirls revving up! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page