Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 new story on the bunnystale............
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic new story on the bunnystale............ Next Topic
Page: of 16

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  10:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
just checking in this evening, boy what a busy with folks weekend.
but also a good weekend.
first thanks so much to tempestastrali for joining in, and for your comments.
i did sell the bunnys here, then at a different site where i sell cats and hope that soon i will be selling the bunnies here again.
i have always been able to sell them here but i had to agree to sell them at a higher price.
anyway,i will email or post about that later.
tina, jonni and jus's bunnies are still here. i have had no car and felt really rotten, but this wednesday i will be making a trip to the hematologist to find out what is wrong with me, and what we can do about it, so please keep everything crossed for me.
all the bunnies are ready, but i just havent had the ways or the means to get things done.
i have let everyone know that i dont feel good, but i really havent talked so much about how bad i feel, i am just hoping for a resolution.
anyway, i will try this week to post pics, and i will try to get every little bun mailed out by next weekend, and i know everyone has been patient and sweet beyond words about how slow i am being.
if i start selling the bunnies here again i think i will do it more like our other frannie, where i make the bunnie and offer it up for sale. i think that will be faster! well any thing would be faster than this sysytem!
love and hugs to you, tina.

love
frannie in texas
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  10:25:23 PM  Show Profile
hey gal..I've really missed you. you've had me worried here.
I know you've felt yuck lately..wish I could just sweep everyone's yuckies and blahs and aches and pains out the door for them.
Dear Frannie..I hope that the visit this Wednesday at the dr's office goes well for you and that an easy solution is found and that it is nothing serious.You keep that chin up gal..and that sparkle in your eye.
We farm gals here are rooting for you and are in your corner.
I was wondering if any of the other bunnies had stories to tell as I really enjoyed the story of the Teal rabbit that you wrote and Jonni's bunnies. The stories are very precious and along with the pictures it is just really touching.
I think that you could compile a little "Words of Wisdom from the Wabbits" :0) type book..as it has been a lot of fun to read..and some of the stories really make one stop and ponder.I was just curious if my little "gal" had been whispering anything to the other bunnies or to you lately to help cheer you up..or if she was just being a bit "wascally"...ha.
hugs to you and please do keep us posted on how you are doing.
will say a little prayer for you that all goes well come Wednesday.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  01:20:59 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
hi tina, it is very late or early here but i napped this afternoon after my daughter left and when i woke up about 10:30 it felt like daytime to me, so i have been trying to get some things done.
i would love to write a book based on the bunny stories but honestly i dont know a thing about how to do that.
i am talking to one of our farmgirls here about selfpublishing and i may look into that, to learn more and see if that is a possible route to go.
so far, no real stories are coming from my bunnies beyond the last stories, but honestly i never know when they are going to "speak" to me and i think i have been to preoccupied to hear them lately.
i am nervous about the visit wednesday. i am being honest about that. and when i am anxious, i dont create so well, but i can busy myself with mindless things that i dont have to figure out. some craft that i have done enough that i am not creating as i go along.
thanks for your good thoughts, i too hope everything will be fine and a simple remedy. i can feel your well wishes from here.
love to you sweet tina.

love
frannie in texas
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  09:17:09 AM  Show Profile
You are on my prayer list Frannie! And I wish you the best this coming Wednesday! Put me on the list for a bunny PLEASE!!!! I know you will be up and rarin' to go before long and I want to be there to catch that first bunny that comes out of your creative genius....I will send you the money now if you want and I understand about raising your prices for sure....but if you get caught up and feel the urge to make one to sell please keep me in mind. I absolutely love them and I am not a doll/stuffed animal person....but these bunnies are definitely special and I think it's because they are made/born from someone special....thank you again for your "tales"....once I get my printer hooked up I am printing this whole post off so I can make it into a little book for myself. It is very uplifting! Love ya....Sam

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  09:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
since i am not feeling so chipper, i would rather not have anyone send me money prior to receiving their bunnies.
right now i have already been paid by tina who hasnt received her bunny yet! everything will be pending until i hear the news on wednesday or beyond about what in the world is going on with my bod.
as far as printing out the story or pics from the blog, while i cant really control that i would rather folks not do that with out my permission, (good luck right) but i am gonna ask other bloggers what the scoop is on that.
and thanks for asking, sam, it is okay with me if you print them out.
i am pretty sure i have seen a disclaimer type thing on some blogs where they ask that you not use or print material without the permission.
does anyone know about this.
and of course who will ya call the cybercops? i dont know.
i am working out all the little details about selling the bunnies back here.
i will continue, i think to sell them on the website with the cats, but they have sold there for 75-100.00.
i know , it is kinda shocking to me as well. but i do know they arent made in china and they do take a good while for me to make even without interruptions.
my plan is to sell them here as well to farm girls who are in the sisterhood for 45.00+s/h.
but none of that will occur until after my health gets better. i will officially make that announcement with another giveaway, but i think it would be better if i also sent off zan's bunnies before i have another giveaway.
today i am having one of my shakey flakey days, feel like i could sleep all day and like i am kinda puny and trembly inside.
i am watchin the little ones for just a few hours but dh has called and he is on notice to come home if i get too flakey.
i think i will post a thread about printing things from blogs, websites.
hugs to all and thanks for the thoughts and good wishes.

love
frannie in texas
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  9:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
my bunnies are helping me get the word out about my surgerys which i hope will all be achieved in the next month.
anyway, it will start this week, and i feel i will be in and out over the next month, so just wanted to let everyone who has been hanging in there with me that i appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts.
if ya dont hear from me over the next month just know that i am keeping the doctors pretty busy in dallas and that i hope to be back on the track and crafting again real soon.
for some of us, life just isnt as much fun without our crafts!
it is a short story for sure, but sent with the best of spirit, please check out the little bonnebunnys and keep us in your thoughts.
thanks to all,
love,
frannie in texas

love
frannie in texas
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  9:25:08 PM  Show Profile
wishing you the very best.
get better soon.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  6:48:54 PM  Show Profile
Frannie, I will be praying for you! Your bunnies are absolutely charming and I would love to get one later on! I am praying all goes well so that you may be back to your crafts quickly!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  05:09:22 AM  Show Profile
Frannie,
Bonnie Bunny, Belle and I think of you everyday,you just get yourself better!
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Marketplace: Previous Topic new story on the bunnystale............ Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page