Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic organics Next Topic  

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  08:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
How far do you go to include organic stuff in your life? I am holding out to get sheets and towels....I want bed clothes um I use natural air freshners and candles I try to eat organic but I am poor and getting it is hard I want an organic mattress but have my doubts if it is worth it and I'm slowly branching into organic beauty products but hair I have yet to have a natural thing get it CLEAN I have thick long fine hair but I use natural soap and face cleanser. I have to switch to natural lotions....I use natural meaning organic here, I know there's a diff!!! :) Let's hear it.........

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirlslonggreen.blogspot.com/

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  08:16:08 AM  Show Profile
Wow Bridget, that sounds great. I try to eat organic when I can, but organics are expensive everywhere, I think, especially the city. I love organic products though :D

~*~Dream all you dreamers~*~

View my work:
www.bigtownfarmer.com

www.pumpkinpatchparlor.etsy.com

And Blogs:

www.bigtownfarmer.blogspot.com

www.queenofcrows.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  08:32:06 AM  Show Profile
Sometimes some of the overstock type stores carry organics!!! I really know my name brands because I do shop the health food store. But first I go to The Grocercy Outlet here in town and they have a whole bunch of organics!!! Everything from food to personal care!! For about the third of the cost!! I've gotten just about every name brand organic there is there! It's like the thrift store tho!! You can't be looking for anything specific!! But when I see something I like I totally stock up!!! Hugs and good luck!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic organics Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page