Page: of 3

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  10:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok, here is how this is going to work...I will start. I will write 7 random things about myself and I will choose the next person I tag. They must write 7 things about themselves, posted in this thread, and tag the next person. It is up to you if you want to email the person to let them know they are tagged or just let them have the fun of finding it here!!!

Here we go....

1. I do not like coconut or sushi, they both make me gag. Fancy food is not my thing either.

2. I secretly wanted to be an actress or a designer when I was little. I even checked out book from the library and "practiced" in my mirror for my "CLOSE UP" I would also steal from my mom's cloth pile to make dolls clothes and design dresses.

3. I am orginally from CT but tell people I am from Texas. I truly found a place I fit in. And yes, I am even developing a 'twang that I love.

4. I have a love of clothing and have one huge closet filled with clothes. It is my gazingus pin so to speak.

5. I am never late. In fact, I am always early and properly prepared for any situation that may arise. Drives DH nuts!!!

6. I like the taste of a ice cold regular 'ole Coke.

7. I love to watch the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, the PBR and I love FOOTBALL!! Probably more than most gals you know...

Who is next??

I pick (This is randomly done by DH...so it is fair!!! ) LOL

Miss Bee Haven

Cheers,
Heather
FARMGIRL #90

Edited by - catscharm74 on Jan 31 2008 10:17:04 AM

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  10:34:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
FUN, HEATHER!!!
Well, here goes:

1. When I was little,I wanted to be a librarian. Just to be in the midst of all those books.....heaven!

2. I became a vegetarian for no other reason than one day, I just couldn't eat a cow any more! Maybe I was channeling Mona way back then!! LOL Those big brown eyes!

3. I used to own a succession of 'muscle cars' - all candy apple red and all some version of Super Sport Chevy's - and I would spend an entire day just waxing my car, then sit down and just admire how beautiful they looked.

4.I've lived in Louisville, KY all my life.

5. I love animals almost more than people.

6. I took piano lessons for 7 years and hated every minute. Then, later in life, I realized my mother was right - and I DID thank her for all that misery.

7. This forum and everyone on it is one of the best things to ever happen to me!

Now - Jonnie Lynch - TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  11:32:14 AM  Show Profile
This is cool! I love finding out about folks! Ok....7 random things about me!

1. I could live on Gummy bears or Sour Patch kids

2. I can get ready for work in 20 minutes and look like I spent an hour on makeup and clothes.

3. Even though I weighed only 90 lbs while I was dancing, I was a 34C and they had to sew extra panels and extra stitch the back of my tutus to make sure the BALLET didn't turn into BURLESQUE!

4. I could eat italian food everyday, much to the chagrin of my tomato oppressed dh

5. I whistle out of the side of my mouth because my front teeth were crooked when I was small, and I just never adapted to whistling the other way.

6. my favorite bird is the crested titmouse because he's got huge eyes and he's really sassy. A bit like me, I guess

7. my favorite cartoon is Tom and Jerry, the old ones--with the housekeeper that you could only see her thick ankles and heels..."Thomas! Thomas!"

Alrightee then....

I tag Aunt Jenny!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  2:52:47 PM  Show Profile
Okay...here goes...

1. I could eat cottage cheese and fresh garden tomatoes 3 times a day every single day and never tire of it.
2. My favorite color is green...always has been and always will be
3. I can't stand to leave a sticker on things..like a new bucket or kitchen trash can..that sort of thing..I will spend an hour scraping off every little bit....even for a bucket that will be outside in the dirt forever.
4. I always want to be the one driving when I go anywhere...control freak thing I guess. I do have my husband drive if we go more than a few miles though...he is a worse control freak than me..haha
5. I really truly hate mayonaise or any other mayo type product..ugh!!
6. I am a terrible night owl. I am up until 1am most nights. Later if I can get away with it.
7. I have always wanted a jeep..not a newer one..more like an early '80's CJ5...dark green with black roll bar and all. Here I am 49 years old and I have never even driven a jeep..still!!!
Okay...I tag Nancy Jo!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  4:33:55 PM  Show Profile
OK, LETS SEE-
1. I don't like to argue or take sides unless I'm forced to.
2. I drink to much pepsi
3. I'M A BIG TIME MORNING PERSON
4. I go to bed early
5. I try to treat family like company and company like family.
6. I love to give things to people
7. This site is one my favorite places to come to.
I TAG MARY BETH

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  09:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok... I am bumping this one up....
Seven more things about me...
1. I am a drugstore junkie- I could spend hours purusing the aisles buying uesless things like the rubber foot scrubber and organe essence scrubbing salt. Don't even get me started on makeup- I don't even wear that much, but I buy it by the truckloads.
2. I am always making plans for the future and costantly changing my mind. Hoping that finally settling down will help with that.
3. I am obsessed with the beach. If given the opportunity (ie...MONEY!!) I would sell everthing I own and buy a little beach house by the water. I love to be tan and outdoors and could live in a swimsuit. I dream of having a living room with adirondack chairs, cots and even a hammock to sit in. I would use beach towels as window coverings and rugs and I would have an open shelf kithchen so I could have walls of glass to see out. I watch "LOST" and I get jealous (minus the creepy stuff that happens) I could be stranded and be very happy!!!
4. I am particular about my clothes. I buy from LL Bean, J Crew, Old Navy, and any western store I can find ;) but I detest malls as I always seem to get lost in them and can't find what I want.
5. I have really strong legs...years of soccer, hiking and weights have blessed me with strong thighs.
6. While I was in the Navy, I loaded bombs/missiles onto F-18's and work on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. Best job I EVER had. When someone tells my son that his mamma wear combat boots, he can say, YES SHE DOES!!!! ; )
7. I want to learn to play acoustic guitar (harkens to the beach!!!).

Ok...I am gonna tag a few people and revive this thread...

1. Ms. Alee
2. Ms. Frannie in Kentucky
3. Ms. Wilma

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  10:49:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I'm It!

Seven Random Things about Me:
1. I love to be around people, but I can be a bit shy in big groups if I don't know everyone.
2. I secretly love to play poker, Shhh...don't tell my poker-guru husband!
3. I go into withdrawls if I can't log on and chat with my MaryJanesFarm friends
4. I am addicted to pretty teacups!
5. I love animals, especially dogs, cats, and horses. But I _hate_ rodents! ewww
6. I love the snow!
7. I am easily addicted to www.shopgoodwill.com and E-Bay.

I tag FireMama!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com

Edited by - Alee on Feb 03 2008 10:49:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

joyfulmama
True Blue Farmgirl

1175 Posts

Debra
Silver Springs NV
USA
1175 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  10:50:45 AM  Show Profile
who did you tag Alee?

Blessings, Debra
Psalms 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want."
http://myvintagehome.blogspot.com
http://woolieacres.net
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  10:55:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Firemama (Amanda)

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  10:56:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Mmmm Alee I shoulda never pointed you this way huh?

Seven Random Things 'Bout me:
1.I know sign language, and when I get really nervous, I sign out my words to myself;)
2.I want to race a Drag car before I die
3.I have only been on a horse 1time!!
4.I have nine tattoos,no I dont regret them
5.I love to daydream
6.If it werent for people on this forum, I honestly dont think I would have had the courage to move here
7.I am way to addicted to coffee

I tag...... PICKLES ( you need to get your post count up) ; )

Mama to 2
I am who I am
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  11:32:22 AM  Show Profile
kay Heather since I am one of the three#1 I like corn bread and buttermilk, green beans, mexican ,Cremated eggs,country music, gospel music, sewing designing new things antique shows an trips, thrift stores,my garden, working with children and old people, primitive painting restoring old furniture, my church,my friends, FISHING,my grand children,company,There is not much I dont like----I Tag Kathy of Russelville KY

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

chessie
True Blue Farmgirl

403 Posts

Karen
Vista CA
USA
403 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  12:04:52 PM  Show Profile
i wanna play! hint, hint...somebody please tag me when you run out of other farmgirls to tag... much love, karen

www.edgehillherbfarm.com "where the name is bigger than the farm, but no one seems to mind"
blog http://edgehillherbfarmer.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0
happy farmgirl #89
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  12:22:32 PM  Show Profile
Karen that sweet face has TAG OF ITS OWN beautiful

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  1:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Chessie (Karen)... I will tag you...

(I love to read the answers!!!) ; )

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

chessie
True Blue Farmgirl

403 Posts

Karen
Vista CA
USA
403 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  1:26:04 PM  Show Profile
Miss Wilma, I love you! Thank you Heather for this fun thing. I am sitting on couch with my MJF/Miss W. pillow trying to keep busy, all while enduring (don't tell the hubby) the endless football nonsense, & while the hubster snoozes ('bout time he got some rest, poor guy is still exhausted from the nov. firestorm & it is just too bad his rest is coming while his game is on... Am taping it for him but that means i will have to endure it twice!) Good thing i'm comfy. Even better good thing, i've been tagged! Here's my 7 random things 'bout me...
*i hate football (in case you couldn't tell from my opening ramble...) i tolerate nascar and love baseball and yachting.
*i love my fireplace and a crackling fire. i hate air conditioning.
*i love avocados and hate pinto beans
*i hate static on the radio (and to think of it, in my laundry)
*some of my other favorites are; number is four - color is blue, not just any blue either, but cobalt! song is Hark the Herald Angels Sing; book is To Kill A Mockingbird; flower is daffodil; pastime is reading;
*i used to be blonde - still am 'til i look in the mirror
*was born in Texas but have never been there...figure this one out...
I tag Sunny Cook!
Love, Karen

www.edgehillherbfarm.com "where the name is bigger than the farm, but no one seems to mind"
happy farmgirl #89
Go to Top of Page

chessie
True Blue Farmgirl

403 Posts

Karen
Vista CA
USA
403 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  1:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh yeah, Heather, we are farmgirls 89 and 90 and i still think that makes us related. love, karen

happy farmgirl #89
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  1:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Karen, the funny thing is I lived in Oceanside, CA and I know where VISTA is!!! HA!!! And now I live in Texas!! HA!!!

Cheers,
Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

knewslady
True Blue Farmgirl

555 Posts

Kathy
Russellville KY
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  2:08:32 PM  Show Profile
Sorry I was a little late getting to this:
1. I dearly love to read, anything from road signs to huge books.
2. I do believe, I do believe, I do believe in ghosts.
3. I love pinto beans with corn bread crumbled on top, I grew up on this and this meal was a mainstay for me when I was a single mom.
4. I am terribly afraid of confrontation. I will go around the world to avoid a conflict with anyone.
5. I am addicted to crime shows. Then after watching one I will call my children and give them warnings about not opening the door, never stop for an unmarked police car, don't talk to strangers, and they just roll their eyes and say, "Aw Mom."
6. Even though my grandmother has been gone 23 years, I still miss her as much today as I did when she first died.
7. My entire world revolves around my children. I was a single mom for 13 years and I have always put my children first in every decision I make.

Not anything earth shattering there. Now, I tag Mima.......

Will always be a farmgirl at heart
Visit my online shop at http://KentuckyBackwoods.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

chessie
True Blue Farmgirl

403 Posts

Karen
Vista CA
USA
403 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  2:49:49 PM  Show Profile
heather, i was born in Kileen/Fort Hood but was 5 weeks old when my Dad was discharged from the Army and returned home to sierra Madre Ca. I have lived in vista for 7 years and in North county san diego since i was 12. Since i have no memory

happy farmgirl #89
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  5:12:09 PM  Show Profile
heather darlin' .. i saw my name on your list .. hmmmmm 7 things ..

(1) I was born and raised in the 'city' (WASHINGTON,D.C.) .. which (maybe this is thing number 2) i consider to be one of the most exciting places in our country to live! (3) Worked for Uncle Sam (U.S. Department of Justice(which hmmmm fact number 3 maybe: which i also consider one of the most exciting places in the country to work!) I mostly worked for the head of the Criminal Division .. federal narcotics, nazi war criminal hunting! (not ME .. our office!) the Federal Witness Protection Program is also out of Justiace! (oh .. i also worked for the head of the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration .. which is part of the Department of Justice ... so is FBI and US Marshals service and United States Attorney's Office (worked for the head of that office too!) they are ALL part of Justice .. i was so blessed to have worked in the front office in all these jobs .. where so much of the 'action' was. Wouldn't trade that for ANYTHING! gosh .. i've lost count .. but i seem to be on my 'career' .. sooo .. i'll continue with it! Worked for NASA when we landed on the moon .. for the Office of Legal Counsel during Bobby Kennedy's tenure as Attorney General (LOVED HIM!!) also was part of the drawing up of the Civil Rights Bill .. was there during Martin Luther King's memorable walk in Alabma .. also during the Vietnam Veteran's March on Washington .. have lotsa' stories!! Also in Criminal Division when Watergate broke loose .. JOHN DEAN spilled his guts in my boss' office!!! Have Indian Hand-Wrestled with DEEP THROAT!!! (he BEAT me!!!) ... was in criminal division during some major espionage cases! VERY INTERESTING TIMES!!! Worked for the Director's office of Goddard Space Flight Center (NASA) when we landed on the moon! Worked on 'Capitol Hill' for Congresswoman Dwyer of New Jersey .. GREAT TIMES!! I've loved my federal government career and could write a book!

lordy! i guess that's more than 7 things .. but when in get on my 'life's career' the memories come flooding back!

we may have more than one going at a time .. i tag: ANYONE who wishes to hop in and share their stories! xo, frannie

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:
"GATHERING ROOM" ..
http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. up for adoption:
http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  6:08:01 PM  Show Profile
Frannie, you're the most exciting person I've never met :)

Farmgirl Sister #91
Make cupcakes not war!
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  11:18:28 PM  Show Profile
patricia .. i do believe i have had an exciting career .. but that is easy to do in D.C. when i took a wonderful year long course soon after moving to Kentucky .. we visited the high school and talked with students. i told them to GRADUATE .. go to college (in KENTUCKY) .. then .. GO SEE THE WORLD .. GET SOME EXPERIENCE IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY .. then .. when they are 'successful' .. bring it home!

There is much poverty here .. yes, there is wealth too! But with so many farms going under .. the opportunities to make a living on the land simply is not as it used to be. We used to have factories and businesses here .. but they 'went south'.

Kentucky is a beautiful place to live .. and honestly, (EXCEPT for a lack of medical care .. hospitals and such) .. the 'hinterlands' of Kentucky would be a great place to retire. I know quite a few elderly people who still work here in Kentucky (as is probably true in other parts of the country too) .. for INSURANCE. Certainly not that 'money' is what it is ALL about .. but if you have a little 'jingle in your pocket' from a good retirement .. you can live very comfortably here. The cost of living is lower than many places .. especially MARYLAND .. where taxes are VERY high! Our property taxes were almost $10,000 per year .. on four acres! I think it is only about $600 a year here for our thirty acres! And that is just the tip of the iceberg ... when it comes to 'basic cost of living'.

Hank's first choice was to stay in the Maryland area after retirement (he does love the water!) .. but we are able to travel just about anywhere in the world now .. because of the much lower cost of living here. (so much of a retiree's pension is eaten alive by the 'necessities' of life in some of the bigger cities. BUT .. (i believe) jobs are HONESTLY .. the most exciting careers to have in some of the big cities in America! (depending of course on what one calls 'exciting') .. but like i've heard said .. if you've never had it .. you won't miss it .. and i guess that is a good thing.

I think one of the things i've learned along the way is that even the richest and most powerful people ... are really like everyone else .. just people .. with the same issues and problems .. sorrows and joys as everyone else. No better .. No worse! YES .. they are the 'movers and shakers' .. and we need them .. but anyone with a good education and a good common sense (a DYNAMITE combination) can achieve this.

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:
"GATHERING ROOM" ..
http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. up for adoption:
http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  10:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Amanda!!! Here goes!!

1) I used to be a balloon decorator (and even did kids parties as a clown who made balloon animals)
2) I used to be a model and tried to get signed in SF but was told I was too fat (I weighed 100 lbs) so I gave it up!
3) I love old cars and once had a FIAT that I would work on myself! Someday I'll have a 67' camaro SS convertible
4) I secretly want to be an interior designer
5) I love to eat SUSHI...mmmmmm
6) I am actually a very very shy person, in a career for outgoing blabber mouths. uh...wha'happen?
7) I talk to my chickens like they are my children...and they all have names! I would smooch them, but I'm too afraid someone will see me! :o)

I tag Carol Sue!

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #52

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  10:41:05 AM  Show Profile
Oh Heather, I love that you love your chickens!!!!

Hmmmmm
1. My first year in college I worked for Sears and was the lady who guided Winnie the Pooh around in his costume. Can you see this, me in short dress and white go go boots!!!!!

2. I like eating peanut butter and pickle sandwiches

3. I love love love going to the beach, finding shells and agates and trust me, I have lots of them and decorate with them. Some day I want to have some sea glass.

4. I watch a soapy periodically. It is always good for a laugh.

5. I love drinking Pepsi, yep this is my vice. That and chocolate.

6. Quilting is my art form. I couldn't draw if you payed me a million bucks, my brothers to and have sold some. Painting and even bigger laugh. Quilting, I love playing with the colors and textures and playing them off each other.

7. I have a great family. I have one sister and 2 brothers who I love laughing with, and sharing, and remembering with.
Telling a good story is one of those great things. Like whem my Dad, the woodshop teacher made this what not. It looked like a wooden knot and it was cool just to feel, about the size of your hand. We had to help sand that little bugger. But man was it smooth and fun to hold and feel.

TAG YOU ARE IT,

Teresa, Lavender Fields Dreamer
Sherri Mikesgirl
Ronna
Annika

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com

Edited by - Carol Sue on Feb 04 2008 10:43:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  7:05:30 PM  Show Profile
Hmmmmm...where to start.
1. I'm very sensitive, though don't show it most of the time. My feelers get hurt easily and often by uncaring people. I love to help and do things for people, but don't like being used or taken for granted.
2. I love drag racing, have been following it since the early 60's. We go to as many as possible and watch on TV if we can't.
3. I remarried my first husband 26 years to the day from when I divorced him. Love him dearly, sometimes don't like him at all and the feeling is mutual I'm sure. I was 13 when I started going with him, married him two days after I turned 16. Tell him I'm his first, last and best wife. Learned about baking bread and needlework from his mother when I was 8 years old and stayed close to her all the years we were divorced.
4. He bought me a new Corvette when we got back together and 12 years later we still have it.
5. My favorite car (other than the Vette)is 1970 Dodge Challenger, bought a plum crazy one new and have had 6 others over the years, just sold the last on eBay to someone in Sweden. I hope to get a new one when they're available. Muscle cars, YES!!!
6. Procrastination is my worst trait. If it weren't for deadlines, I wouldn't get anything done.
7. I love everything about quilts. Rescue them and vintage textiles from every thrift shop around. Buttons, too. When I get my sewing room uncluttered, there's a brand new Bernina Artista 730 sewing machine waiting for me to sew.

I tag Tina Michelle and Naomi Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2008 :  6:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
QUOTE(2. I love drag racing, have been following it since the early 60's. We go to as many as possible and watch on TV if we can't)

Ronna, Shirley Muldowney has always been my HERO!! I have a few of her modeld dragsters!!

Mama to 2
I am who I am
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Firemama on Feb 05 2008 6:40:05 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Tag...your it... Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page