Author Family Matters: Previous Topic SO BLESSED... Next Topic  

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2008 :  2:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
most of us only get two parents in their lives and i have 6 wonderful parents! wow! today was a rough day for me, but i am so loved that it didn't have to turn into a horrable day. i work with my "other" mama, my bio mom's bestfriend, my "other" daddy comes into visit us at lunch and i am always welcome to all the hugs and support i need from both of them. then, this afternoon, i needed a bit more love so i called mama mac (stepmom). she was a single mom to 3 for years and is the shoulder i can lean on when i am feeling overwhelmed. she always is willing to remind me how strong i am and tell me "you can do this." her and dad are always in my corner. pa (stepdad) is my calm in the storm. nothing shakes or rattles him and he is always ready with awesome advice and does not have a judgmental bone in his body. mama and i don't always see eye to eye, but i know that she is proud of me and will do anything she can to see me succeed. i think that any chid with two parents to love them is extreamly blessed, but i am blessed abundantantly, shaken down, running over...

What we write today slipped into our souls some other day when we were alone and doing nothing.
-Brenda Ueland

http://quilandneedle.blogspot.com/

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2899 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2899 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2008 :  09:07:10 AM  Show Profile
Corrine
I read about your situation with your hubby this past summer while I was still just a lurker. I have to agree with your family, that you are incredibly strong, intelligent and creative. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, as I too belive you are truly blessed.
PS I especially hope you can get some goats soon!!! from one goat lover to another(I am a novice though) I have 2 beautiful 1 yr old nubian does from wooliespinner. Hope to breed & get milk someday
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic SO BLESSED... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page