Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Sisterhood "Secret Passwords"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Sisterhood "Secret Passwords" Next Topic  

traceyg
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

Tracey
Grosse Ile Michigan
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2008 :  04:56:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi All!
I think I must be missing out on something here ... I joined the Sisterhood ... I'm proud to be Farmgirl #114, and we have formed a chapter, but I don't know how to get a "secret password" to access the henhouses. Can anyone help me out??

Thank You!

traceyg
farmgirl #114

Life is sweet ... Bee happy!

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16446 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16446 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2008 :  05:16:37 AM  Show Profile
Morning Tracey!

I'll have Brenda write you today to get you set up today or you can contact her at brenda@maryjanesfarm.org

You'll need to elect or appoint a designated "head hencho" for your new group and come up with a chapter name. Easy Peasy!

We discussed our Michigan travel plans. My daughter will be writing you today or tomorrow concerning those. What time of year is better for you? Spring, summer, fall? I can't wait to see your place and meet you and talk BEES & eat honey!

MaryJane, Farmgirl Sister #1

Look for my new book, "MaryJane's Stitching Room," in bookstores now. Coming next in 2008: "MaryJane's Outpost Guidebook - for Cultivating Your Inner Wild."
Go to Top of Page

Brenda M
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Brenda
Moscow ID
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2008 :  10:15:24 AM  Show Profile
Tracey,

Do you want me to set up a henhouse for you? As MaryJane indicated, you will need to designate a 'head hencho' and a henhouse name. Then if you let me know that information, I can get a henhouse set up for your group. I will also need to know the names of the members in your henhouse as well. Please remember that your members must be sisterhood members before I can add them to your henhouse.

Please email me with the information at brenda@maryjanesfarm.org and we can get you going on the henhouse forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Sisterhood "Secret Passwords" Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page