Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2008 :  11:51:58 AM  Show Profile
My sister and I are talking about going into a bath goods business...soap, bath fizzies, laundry soap and such. We've tossed around a few names but either they're just not right or they're ones we've found being used a lot. So, I'm hoping some of you creative ladies could help us out a little. Our main focus is going to be to sell local through small shops or farmers markets and possibly just a little online but as I said majorly selling local.
My original idea was Baese's Beauties but it wasn't a favorite of my sister and hers was Sister Soaps but that's too widely used. I'm toying with other words for beauty like bella, grace, etc. and keeping the whole name to two or three words. Any other thoughts or just out there words that I may not have come up with would be greatly appreciated. The thesaurus is becoming my daily read right now ;)

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
www.leezard.etsy.com

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2008 :  1:20:58 PM  Show Profile
How about:

"Bubbles & Such"
"Bath Barn"
"Beauty Barn"
"Natural Beauty"

or something along those lines?

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years, pray as if you were to die tomorrow." ~Benjamin Franklin~
Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2008 :  3:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
What's your sister's name? Maybe you could put them together? Like my dd's, Caitlyn and Megan. When I would be distracted I'd go Me Cati or Cai Mimi. So when I gave a little backyard pool they named it "Club CaiMimi" sounding kinda Hawaiian. Silly, but it attracted neighbor kids, lol.

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by. ~anon
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Business name... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page