Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Pattern Enlarging Suggestions?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Pattern Enlarging Suggestions? Next Topic  

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2008 :  10:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
What the best way to enlarge the patterns in the books?

Do you pull the page out? What type of place would I have enlarge it?

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by. ~anon

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2008 :  10:29:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sherry. You certainly don't have to pull the page out of your book to make an enlargement of the pattern! Just take the book to a copy shop (like Kinkos), make a simple 100% copy of the book on the self-service machine (even though we tell you to enlarge the pattern right on the page, thereby giving permission to do so, we've had people say that the copy shop won't do that, so that's why you're making a simple copy of it first), then take your copy to the technician at the shop and ask them to enlarge it the amount specified on the pattern (for example, 400%).

Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2008 :  10:35:25 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
Terrific! Thanks, Carol!

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by. ~anon
Go to Top of Page

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2008 :  11:22:14 AM  Show Profile
I've done mine at Staples for about $4 and not had a problem with the technician not doing it. I think the machine I usually have it done on is a self service machine but it's a little too advanced for me...lol

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
www.leezard.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Pattern Enlarging Suggestions? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page