Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic New Maryjaner Next Topic  

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2004 :  2:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Hello,
I discovered MARYJANESFARM a couple of months ago when we got the magazine in the store where I work. I was very interested and the concept of organic mixes kind of took me by surprise.
My husband and I have 20 acres (about an hours drive from MaryJanesfarm) where we want to develop an heirloom orchard, greenhouse,vegetable,herb,flower gardens,and livestock, all organic of course. A huge endeavor, I know, but the dream will not go away!
I'm always reading any and all homesteading type magazines to get ideas and info.
I had planned on going to the Market Day at MJF on the 3rd and 4th, but we had a vehicle emergency and I didn't get to go. I was able to get the great poster that was put up in our store window tho. I look forward to visiting and learning with you all.
Teresa Sue

How you spend your days is how you spend your life.

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2004 :  3:07:08 PM  Show Profile
Teresa Sue -
Welcome! I love the term Maryjaner! Maryjane, take note of that and it may someday become a synonym for farmchick!

I envy the fact that you are only one hour from being able to personally partake of Maryjane's Farm and all that goes with it.

I look forward to hearing more about your organic endeavors!

Jeannie (jpbluesky)
Love those wide open spaces and big blue skies.

Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic New Maryjaner Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page