Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Convinced and Possibly Addicted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Convinced and Possibly Addicted! Next Topic  

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  10:58:50 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
I pulled a muscle in my leg two days ago so I've been laid up with nothing to do. This is never a good thing for me anyway, but even worse when I'm on pain killers/muscle relaxers! So I've spent almost two days on the forum reading. Not just reading but buying!
Alee, are you sure you're not in sales?
Yesterday, I bought all of the magazines, the calendar and the Stitching book. I figured I might be down for a little while so I might as well have something to read!
Then after reading more about the Sisterhood and badges (i loved girl scouts) I went back to join in.
After getting my daughter, Caiti's decision on which bedding she wanted for her birthday, a mix of Grange and Autumn Spice, I got back on this morning to order that. While I was at it, I started reading all the posts on the wonderful food products. Then reread all the Bake-Over and Chill-over recipes in the book. So I added the Budget mix and chill over powder. And the pan. And the potato's. And the fry bread. Etc. Sheesh! I have hidden my wallet away on myself (easy to do with meds, lol) I may be hobbling around but I'll be happy as a clam!

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by. ~anon

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  11:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
*LOL* Sounds like you had lots of fun! Nope, I'm not in sales- I just have finally been able to start buying organic this year and I have loved everything from MaryJanesFarm so I like to pass on the reviews when I have a chance. I know that sometimes when you are ordering something over the internet, you can be a bit leary if you haven't heard any real world feed back and this stuff is too great to pass up on for lack of a review.

And for another review of a recent MJF food that I just tried- Don't pass up on the Scones with Orange and Walnut. Yummy! Oh my gosh! I wanted to eat all of them myself, but I forced myself to share with Doug and Nora! :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog: http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  11:34:26 AM  Show Profile
Nothing better then retail therapy!! Get well soon.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  5:21:32 PM  Show Profile
oooh..the scones with Orange and Walnut ARE good!! How fun that you did some good shopping Sherry!! I have loved all the MJ products I have ever bought!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  10:01:10 AM  Show Profile
i ordered the bakeover sampler and the get acquainted sampler a couple days ago. i also ordered a few of the different breads. i'm so excited and can't wait to get this stuff so that i can "play"!! i recently got the stiching book and i love it.....only problem is i'm just not so good with a needle and thread. i really envy you people who have the talent in that area.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  11:02:33 AM  Show Profile
Oh you'll get better Sue!! And you will have such a great guide in the stitching book. Be sure to have any stitching questions you have here....one of the farmgirls is sure to have an answer. I am always amazed at the talent we have here!!! Have fun trying all the MJ products..you will love THAT!!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Convinced and Possibly Addicted! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page