Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What did Santa leave under your tree?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What did Santa leave under your tree? Next Topic
Page: of 2

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9392 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9392 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  7:12:25 PM  Show Profile
I got one of my gifts early this year. My dd #2 got tickets for four of us to go to the play "A Christmas Carol" It was very well done. I found a Barnes and Noble gift card in my miniature stocking and a laptop under the tree! My dd #1 made a me a lovely apron and I received some scrapbooking supplies, a tee shirt from dd#2 that says "what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about" a kitchen angel by willowtree company and a beautiful Lennox teapot. My family is very generous to old mom.

"She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  7:57:32 PM  Show Profile
Under my tree:
A painting by a professional artist of my beloved 9-year-old dog, Kyle
A Seiko "Melodies in Motion" clock that I have been dying for ever since I saw it in my grandfather's jewelry store
"The Encyclopedia of Country Living" - I can't wait to pour over the pages of this book!

my blog: http://catholiccountrygirl.wordpress.com
my country folk art business website: http://www.backwoodsjunction.com
Go to Top of Page

lmillward
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

Lorie
Riverton UT
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  8:19:44 PM  Show Profile
Santa was very kind to me this year! My family is huge (10 kids) so rather than give gifts we have always gotten together and had a nice meal at my parents. As i left my house to go to the parents a flock of about 200 canada geese landed in the field near my home. What a sound!! THEN- as I was leaving the parents a bald eagle flew over me very low! it was a wonderful Christmas morning and I couldnt have asked for more!

Long live the weeds and the wildflowers! ~John Muir
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  8:48:56 PM  Show Profile
I have about the best girls ever. Those sweeties all went together this Christmas and bought me a digital camera. I was so surprised and just thrilled!
Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  8:55:20 PM  Show Profile
I was very good this year, and I got a ceramic chicken I have been drooling over from a little boutique in town. I also got a pair of Sorel snowboots, since I am brand new to living with snow, and a box of truffles. My favorite thing about this Christmas was that my husband and my five month old son had matching union suits on! It was a very lucky year, and I have decided to make it a tradition for us to always give something GOOD to Toys for Tots.

Make cupcakes not war!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What did Santa leave under your tree? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page