Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Hello from southwest Colorado
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello from southwest Colorado Next Topic  

wileywales
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Amy
Pleasant View CO
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  09:12:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi, newbie here, I'm just starting to research small scale goat and/or sheep farms. My husband and I moved out to the country 4 years ago to fly our ultralight airplanes. Now, we have all this land (40 acres) and there is plenty of room for a small flock of Churra sheep. I knit etc, and am interested in raising sheep and spinning yarn, and the whole gamut. We even have an Anatolian Shepherd (to watch the flock) ... she's getting on in years but is still a great guard dog.

Because of the ultralight airplanes, I named our 'ranch' the "Kiss the Sky Ranch". Thanks for providing such a cool forum for info, contacts, and friendship.

Amy

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  09:35:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi Amy! Welcome from Luzy in the Front Range of Colo (Avondale). You're the first farmgirl friend I've met from Colo. Yippee!!! You'll love it here at the forum however, it's VERY addictive, but in a good way. Wow, so you're into ultralights? How cool!! My husband flew Eippers in Sacramento 20 yrs. ago and he still has a dream of owning one. Do you know of any clubs in So. Colo?? What sort of planes do you own? Again, welcome aboard! Luzy
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello from southwest Colorado Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page