Printer Friendly
Author Suggestions: Previous Topic suggestion for a new forum Next Topic  

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2005 :  5:42:59 PM  Show Profile
Now that we have a couple of moms showing up in here with little kids.. I was thinking it might be kind of neat to have a seperate forum for parenting, a spot with good product ideas could be discussed and a place to address the struggle to keep our kids from being swept up in the hype of a world where the media and all the other little kids are constantly thrusting cerial, candy, and the latest toy in their faces.... I like the family forum but it just seems like the issue of parenting is a pretty big one which would open the door to a whole lot of subtopics that we wouldn't think to put into something as broad of a category as the family forum... what do you think?

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.

jillofalltrades
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Nicole

USA
90 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2005 :  6:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see jillofalltrades's MSN Messenger address  Send jillofalltrades a Yahoo! Message
I totally agree! I have a 13 month old and it would great to get tips from other ladies on how to do daily farm chores with a tot running around.

~Nicole
www.thelazydeaux.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  12:29:43 PM  Show Profile
Because of this fantastic suggestion from Whimsy_girl, we have added a new category in the General Chat Forum: Parenting & Farm Kids.

Enjoy!
Carol

she laughed and laughed ...
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2005 :  12:00:23 AM  Show Profile
YAY!!!

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic suggestion for a new forum Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page