Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Help with pattern search
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Help with pattern search Next Topic  

knewslady
True Blue Farmgirl

555 Posts

Kathy
Russellville KY
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2007 :  09:50:20 AM  Show Profile
If any of you have looked at Nancy Jo's blog then you saw that beautiful quilt she posted a picture of on there. I noticed a very similar quilt in my Country Sampler magazine this morning. It is called Primitive Star and I would love to be able to buy this pattern for a quilt but I can't find one. I was wondering if any of you could check out your favorite sites for quilt patterns and let me know if this pattern is on there and let me know. I would be eternally grateful. My house tells me it is time to get up from here and do something besides looking for a pattern.
Thanks
Kathy

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2007 :  11:02:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kathy - I made that exact quilt - in a throw size for my couch, but you could make it as big as you wanted. It is a Gooseberry Patch booklet. Here's a link:

http://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/products.nsf/v.weball/n383?editdocument&lid=is_n383&cartprocess=textsr

Hope that's what you're looking for!
Go to Top of Page

knewslady
True Blue Farmgirl

555 Posts

Kathy
Russellville KY
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  04:48:27 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Sherri, I had exhausted all of my favorite sites.
Kathy
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Help with pattern search Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page