Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 HENHOUSE Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic HENHOUSE Update Next Topic
Page: of 2

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  3:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am having the same problem Sherri. Can someone help us out?
Thanks.

Cheers,
Heather

Farmgirl Sister #90
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  4:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Right now the only henhouse up and running is the MudHens. They are still testing and working out the quirks. At least that is my understanding :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Nora has me wrapped around her little finger!
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  4:34:24 PM  Show Profile
I could be wrong, but I "Think" that is all that is up so far.We were picked to be the guinea piggies =)
So still working out the bugs in the system and should be up for all sisterhood members and their chapters soon. But really, wait for official word, I'm just guessing, cuz thats all I can see too.

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart
Annika
farmgirl sister#13
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  6:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
OH!! Ok...I just got so excited...LOL
Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Heather
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16448 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16448 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  6:50:37 PM  Show Profile
Think of the Henhouse section of this forum as a separate forum, which it is. (It now has different colors to lessen confusion.) And just like this forum, anyone can go there and read. You can go there right now and READ...BUT
for the purpose of JUST READING, it isn't necessary to type in a Username and Password at the top of the page. Just click on a topic and start reading.
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/HenHouseSnitz/default.asp

Now, remember, you have to be a sister that is in a cyber chapter to post. Over on the Henhouse forum, if you aren't a sister and also a member of a chapter (and right now we only have the Mud Hens moved in), you can still read what sisters are talking about but you can't post unless you belong to a particular cyber chapter.

Let's use me as an example: I'm not a member of the Mud Hens but I am an official sister, so if I hit Reply to Topic on one of their discussions, I get a pop-up that says: You Do Not Have Access. If I decide I'd like to join the Mud Hens in particular, I'd ask permission to join their chapter over on this forum where I still have access to member's e-mails. I'd sleuth Annika out as the leader and then I'd send her an e-mail telling her I'm a sister (# so-and-so) and a little bit about me. Maybe I'd give her a link to my blog or something.

If I decide I want to move into a Henhouse (not the Mud Hens), I'd have to either team up with another existing cyber chapter already moved into a Henhouse (by asking permission to join their chapter) or I'd start my own. BUT I'd have to be an official sister first.

Or, as an official sister, I can start my own cyber chapter and ask other sisters to join me (from the master list). Then I'd get my secret password or KEY to a Henhouse and so would the other sisters who want to join me. If I stand up to be the leader of my cyber chapter, I am the only one with a password to post on my chapter's bulletin board for the purpose of listing upcoming chapter events, etc.

As we move more of our cyber chapters in (composed of official SISTERS), there will be more discussions for you to READ but in order to POST you need to be a sister who is also a member of an approved cyber chapter. (The Bees without Borders chapter has volunteered to go next.)

Clear as mud? Why do you think the Mud Hens went first!!!!

Look for my new book, "MaryJane's Stitching Room," in bookstores now. Coming next in 2008: "MaryJane's Outpost Guidebook - for Cultivating Your Inner Wild."
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  8:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok. Thanks MaryJane..I think I got it!!! : )

Have to re-read that again....thanks...

Cheers,
Heather
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic HENHOUSE Update Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page